Chapter 2 Classes

Jay POV

"So where's my room?" I ask being friendly.

"Oh let be show you," Suho says being really friendly to show me. When I got to my room, I put all my stuff away and called Sky.

(S is for Sky and J is for Jay on the phone)

S: Whats up

J: Well first let me tell you what happened at my dorm

S: DID SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J: No

S: Okay

J: So when I got into the dorm I saw 12 boys on the couch and they are apparently my dorm mates. It sucks i'm with boys like seriously

S: I feel bad for you Jay

J: Can you come over please since I feel lonely since your so far away

S: My dorm is right across from you

J: Just don't

S: Okay i'll come right now

The call ended and went to open my room door to see if Sky knocked on the front door. I heard a knock on the door. "Hey Sky!" I say happy to see her.

"Hey how about we get bubble tea and chat?" She says making it a question.

"Sure."

>> Fast Forward>>

It was in the morning and my classes start today so I got on my uniform (photo above) and went to get my schedule at the office. I was late to class but I had a excuse to be so I went to the class and the teacher was waiting outside.

"Stay out here, I will call you when I say your name." She walked into the class then moments later she called my name. I walked inside and introduced myself.

"Hello my name is Jay." I said with an American accent. I heard some people say I'm pretty and some said I'm ugly and weak but they didn't she my bad side yet.

Hey guys!!!!!! I finally updated this book again and I'm putting my other book on my other account on hold for 1 week so I can get ahead on this book.