Chapter 15 Confession

Jay POV

I was casually scrolling through Instagram until I saw Chanyeol above where I am sitting.

"Jay, can we talk?" Chanyeol asked me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah what is it?"

"I want to talk privately," we started walking to the beach in front of the hotel. We sat on the bench and I gave eye contact to say what he needed. He took a deep breath and started talking.

"Jay, when you first came to the dorms I thought you were too gorgeous for your own being. Then soon I developed a small crush on you. Soon that crush became a bigger crush. When I figured out you were a wolf, I didn't care. I still loved you. I'm just not sure if you feel the same." He stood up and looked into the horizon.

"Channie," I whisper. I stood up as well but not able to take a step.

"I love you and I don't think you like me the same way." Chanyeol expresses.

"I do love you but,-"

"Jay, I love you and I want you to forever know that," Chanyeol said dreamily looking into the horizon.

"How can you love me when I'm not human? It's only fate that you'll hate me soon for a actual human girl," My eyes traveled toward the floor. "Just fate Channie."

"Fate has met us Jay." He says looking into my eyes. He walked toward my direction and stopped right in front of me. Before I knew it, his lips crashed against mine. I was stocked but slowly relaxed. We pulled away and made our foreheads touch.

We chuckled while going back inside the hotel hand locked with each other

>>>Meanwhile (Eileen's POV)>>>

"THEY ARE SOOOO ADORABLE!"

"WE NEED 33 CHANLIN BABIES!"

"NO TOO SOON!"

"THE SHIP IS SAILING!"

"CHANLIN FOR THE WIN!"

"Can you please calm dow- CHANYEOL AND JAELIN LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!"

"WHEN'S THE WEDDING?!"

"WE CAN PLAN IT NOW!"

"Okay the wedding is too soon don't you think," I say looking at my friend Mira with wide eyes. (Which anime do you think the name Mira is from?)

"But those two are so adorab-."

"Just too soon Mira. Too soon," I say shaking my head at her. I turned my head to see Foster and Xiu Mei (another friend) nodding their heads agreeing with my point.

"Okay fine." Mira says sulking.

"Hey Eileen," I heard from a distance. I turned around to see Hyunsoo leaning on the wall. "Can we talk quick?" I nodded my head and went followed where he started going and we ended up in the library. "That is coming and soon. We need to prepare Jaelin and Lay for it and really soon."

"I know it's soon and Sky is getting on to us. We need to tell her so she can keep an eye on those two so we can get **** for them. It's a matter of time before they face *****."

Lay POV

It's kind of weird for me to be a demon. Good thing I'm not alone though. She gave me this book with all the things I need to control my demonic powers. It looks like a normal book but it's not when you physically open it. One time, everyone except Jay was kinda wondering why I passed on playing volleyball because I was reading. They had always caught me reading the book. I guess they might be turning suspicious. They are also turning suspicious of Jay as well. They also caught her reading the same book as me. I want it to be a secret even though they are all trustworthy but what concerns me the most is my parents. If I told them, what would they think of me now? I kinda feel bad for not telling them but it's for the best.

"Boo!" Someone yelled out close by my ear.

"AAH! JAY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!??" I screamed in shock. That is not okay. Like I was try to peacefully read a book.

"Sorry but your face was priceless! Anyway, how's life?" I mentally facepalmed. Did she come out to the forest to ask me that? Wow.

"It was fine before you got here. Did you just come out here to do that?" I asked unamused.

"No it's that Sky found out we are demons," Jay said causally.

"Okay. WAIT WHAT?!??" When did this happen? Did she spy on us? "Should we go confront her?"

"There's no need," I heard from afar. I turned around and saw Sky with her arms crossed. "You need to explain a couple of things I'm curious about," Jay and I nodded in response. "Okay, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND ARE YOU GUYS A COUPLE?!??" I flinched at the tone of her voice and started blushing a tiny bit. I had a crush on Hyuna not her. She's as loud as Jay told me before we met her.

"Okay first of all WE ARE NOT DATING!" We screamed at Sky in sync.

"WHY ARE GUYS SO DAMN LOUD?!"

"BECAUSE OF YOUR TONE BEFORE!"

"Okay lets stop screaming at each other. My ears are starting to hurt," I say rubbing my ears. "We turned into demons about a couple of days ago."

"Okay and is there side effects?" Sky asks while writing down on a clipboard what we have to say. Wait when did she get the clipboard?

"Well it's sometimes uncontrollable. Actually does that count as a side affect?"

"I think so," I rubbed my nape. Man if I lose control (LOSE CONT- *slapped*) in school, I wonder what everyone will think about me. Will they love me like they did before?

"Can I do some tests because I got this black mist the other day and I kinda want to some experiments pleaseeeee?" Sky asked.

"Sure since I actually trust you won't do anything terrible," Jay simply said. "Plus you did experiments in WolfLand a while back."

"Okay."

"Lay, we're going to Sky's place," Jay says pulling me toward a weird looking blob next to Sky. What shocked me was that they both went inside it. I walked through seeing the most shocking thing in the world.

Sorry for the EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA late update. I'm not actually sure when I'm going to post the next chapter. So that's it. BYEEEEEEEE

SHIMMIE SHIMMIE KO KO BOP I THINK I LIKE IT

Oh and should I watch School 2017? I'm not sure if it can beat School 2015 but I want to know if it's good and I probably need a website to watch it on. So is there anyone who is watching it, tell me if it's good or not because I kinda don't have much to watch right now.