CHAPTER 8 I Thought We Were Friends?

__/__ is him/her
**** is he or she
__ is the person's name
WARNING JAY AND CHANYEOL MOMENTS

Jay POV

Its was the middle of the night and we have been at Jeju for 3 days. I was walking to the forest near the hotel and turned into a wolf. I heard a gasp and I sensed it behind the tree. __ was standing there looking shocked. I mentally cursed and transformed into my human form. "Well the cats out of the bag," I say yawning. I told __/__ everything and **** thought it was cool I am a wolf. We kept on talking about our life and everything. We haven't realised an hour has past so we started to walk back to the hotel. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. Nah nothing could go wrong.

>>Fast Forward>>

"Jay. Jay. JAY!!" I was startled to hear someone yell my name that loud. I realized it was Sky because knowing her she would always make noise.

"What," I say EXTRA annoyed. Even though she's a great friend, she could be annoying as shit. I'm surprised she didn't wake me up with frying pans.

"Come on we're going to the beach right now," She says. Seriously what time is it because I know its too early for the beach.

"Its 2:00 p.m dumbass!" Wow she must have read my mind. Well I'll block my thoughts forever now. I got off the bed and headed to the closet I have to share with Luna. I got out a random swimsuit and changed into it.

I decided to straighten my hair because its a total mess and wear my cropped sweater I gotten a while ago

I started walking to beach because nobody decided to wait for me. The sun was shining really bright, so I instantly regret not bringing my sun glasses. "JAY!!! HURRY UP!!" I already knew who it was. Sky held up a soccer ball and started waving at me.