Chapter 7 Jeju Island

Baekhyun POV

I knew about Jay ever since we went to the mall. I heard her at the mall when she said she was a wolf to her friends. But then I didn't believe her but I saw that her eyes changed its color to a purple/red color then I believe what she said was true. I was going to tell the members but I decided to keep it to myself because I knew that Chanyeol liked her. I sent her a note under the door at night telling her I know her secret. I can't wait until Jeju so I could confront her.

"Hey Baekhyun could you stay here with Jay while we go to the store to buy some snacks." D.O asks just looking really bored.

"Ok." Then they all leave and Jay comes downstairs. I might as well confront her now.

"So Jay I think you saw a note under your door." I say looking at her mysteriously.

Jay POV

I swear does he know I that I'm a wolf or I have a crush on Chanyeol, I'm just hoping it is. "I know you are a wolf." He says looking at me dead in the eye. I was worried he was going to tell the member until I heard.

"It's so cool that your a wolf." Baekhyun looking happy. I was so relieved.

"So how did you become one?" He says.

"I was just born one." I say making it so obvious.

Just at that moment Luhan comes in with bags of food and other things. Then the others come in with a couple of bags. "Hey you guys having fun over there." Chanyeol smirks. We immediately blush.

>>>Time skip>>>

We arrive where my private jet is at and I see my 4 besties. I go up to them and hug them and introduce them to EXO. After a couple of long time we are in Jeju by my hotel. "Okay I booked a suit for girls and boys each. Boys is suit 9 and girls is suit 13 so have fun." I say and us girls go to the top level. We unpack are clothes on go on are social media websites. I stopped to think what my life would be like if I haven't met EXO.

I finally updated both of my books!!!!!!!!!! I will try to at least update this book twice (haha the group twice) a month and keep you updated with information. See yeah!!!!