Chapter 5 Hanging Out With Friends Part 2

Jay POV

I went upstairs to get ready and then I changed into my favorite outfit (the outfit in the picture) and got out my bag.

I filled it with my phone, headphones, $500, (I am pretty rich right?) my keys and my credit card which I don't even know how much money there is inside and went downstairs

The boys were in the living room all dressed like there going somewhere. They were surprised to see me all dressed up. "Where you going because we were planning on bonding with each other." Suho says looking at my outfit.

"Oh I was going to go to the mall with my friends." I say casually. "Okay we could bond later because we were also going to the mall." He responds back. "But do you need a ride?" D.O looking dead straight at my eye. "Oh no I have my car outside." I say and we start going out the door. The boys jaws dropped as they saw my car.

"Do any of you guys want to ride my car

"Do any of you guys want to ride my car." I say casually and Tao, Chanyeol, and Kris raised there hands. I let them in and we started driving to the mall.

>>Time Skip>>>

After lots of jokes, laughter and what not we reached the mall were I see my friends waiting. I open the door and go to them. I wave back at EXO and start talking to my friends.

"So you were with EXO after we were waiting for 10 minutes." Bom says looking at her phone.

"Well maybe they are my dorm mates." I say with a weird expression. And their jaws drop all the way to the underworld like seriously.

"Wait WHAT!" They all say surprised.

"Okay how about we get inside the mall now because we been standing here for so long." Hyuna says pouting. "Okay kaja." Luna says with a happy expression. "Wait me and Sky have to tell you something."

Hey guys!!!!!! I have not been updating this book but my other that I just finished but started making a sequel. I will try really hard to update this book the best I

-EXOBTSGOT72NE1