Chapter 17 preview

Jay POV

"Jay are you okay?" Chanyeol asked me with a full face of worry. My face was red as a fire truck. (A/N The comments)

"Y-ye-yeah I-I'm f-fi-fine," I say looking away shyly.

"Sky, can I talk to you for a minute?" Chanyeol called out.

"Yeah," she over to us and stood next to him. "What's the matter?" Chanyeol simply walked away with Sky following him. To be honest I felt a bit jealous. Okay a lot. Demon mating season is getting on to me.

Sky POV

I already knew Chanyeol was getting suspicious about Jay's behavior. Well I guess I got to tell him. I hope Jay doesn't kill me. Her strength got me PETRA-fied. (Only AOT lovers will get this) Chanyeol stopped walking and turned to face me. "Why is Jay acting so strange?" He asked me. I sighed.

"It's demon mating season," I told him like he would actually know what it is.

"Isn't it supposed to be wolf mating season since she's a wolf?"

"No it's demon mating season. You have no idea what happened to her not to long ago," I said which spiked his interest. "Only good boyfriends know everything about their girlfriends." Chanyeol looking at me in full rage. I used a bit of my water magic and splashed ice cold water at his face. "You need to cool down."

"Well okay then," he says pissed. I slightly smirk and he dried his face. "Because 'I'm not a good boyfriend' at least tell me what happened to her please?"

"Okay it started when-

I have no clue when the next chapter is out and I just started an art book so please check it out!