Chapter 11 ******

"She's becoming a ****** soon," Foster says shaking her head in sorrow. She was close to the Eileen's daughter ever since Jay was 5. She is still young too. Only 25 to be exact. "Her wolf form is slowly fading away." Her voice was cracking from sorrow. Eileen's face was full of tears. It would be hard to be in her shoe's. Knowing your daughter is becoming a *****.

"Thank you Foster. I'll tell Hyunsoo later when he comes back to the house. Good think you were always there for me little sis." Eileen whispered with tears running down her face. They left the room leaving that room silent.

>>>When everyone is awake at Jeju Island Jay POV (10p.m)>>>

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sor-."

"Lay you don't have to apologize that much plus I understand that you were possessed," I say laying a hand on Lay's shoulder. I looked to his shirt and saw a tattoo peeking out. 'What the hell is that?' I thought still looking at the weird tattoo peeking out of his shirt.

"No I still feel guilty Jay," I heard Lay murmur. Well he is just something I sighed.

"There's nothing to feel guilty about Yixing and that is final." I said extra seriously. I looked around and forgot we were in a forest. Well I'm that stupid. Lay and I decided to take a walk so we can talk to each other. I'm still really curious about that tattoo. I was forming some ice in my hands while Lay simply watched. Suddenly, a tattoo appeared on my right thigh. It was the same design as Lay's.

"What's that?" Asked the curious unicorn while pointing to the tattoo. "It looks like it appeared when you shook your thigh just now."

"I actually don't know what it is," I replied back to Lay, "it just randomly appeared."

"That's weird."

"Turn around for a sec," I say setting down the ice crystal I made. He turned to look at me with a puzzled face. I gave him a glare and he did what I said. I lifted his shirt and that was when he freaked out.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!???" He yelled with eyes popping out of his head. I winced in pain. He is that loud.

"Chill, I saw the same tattoo earlier so I was going to take a picture of it and show you. My ears hurt because of you," I say while clogging out the remaining blood in my ears. Damn he is loud as heck.

"Sorry Jay!" Lay said guiltily.

"Man you need to stop apologizing," I murmur while lifting his shirt and taking a quick picture of the tattoo. "Here, this is what it looks like," I say while handing him my phone. He stared at the picture amused at it.

"Why is that same tattoo on my back?" Lay asked looking deeply into my phone

"Idk, we should probably walk back to the rest," I say while getting up and handing Lay my ice sculpture. "Here you can have this."

"Thanks Jay!" He said hugging me

>>>Eileen's POV>>>

"Thanks Jay!" I was looking at my crystal ball that showed Jay and Lay.

"Hyunsoo, come in here quick!" I yelled with a hand motion. He quickly came over, grabbed a chair and sat down right next to me. "Apparently one of Jay's friends has the same ****** mark as Jay. The are going to be ******* together," I say replaying back to the tattoo.

"So they are kind of bonded together like a mate but they are just friends right?" Hyunsoo asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah pretty much," I say putting away my crystal ball onto a shelf nearby. I sighed, Jay this is going to be a whole lot of explaining to do.

<<<Lay's POV<<<

Jay and I were casually watching until I heard her scream. I flinched and saw her putting her fist above her heart. Black veins were appearing upon her turning paler skin. Her nails were becoming sharper and her hair was turning snow white. "Jay," I asked her worriedly, "what's happening to you." Black smoke started admitting from her. The tattoo was glowing white. I had this strange sensation to touch it. My hand was shaking towards it. My hand pressed onto it and everything that was happening to her stopped. She fell onto the ground while clutching her head.

"Why do I have a big headache?" She asked while trying to pick herself up off the ground. She failed miserably and I sighed.

"I don't know." I said while I picked her off the ground and onto my back. "We better hurry since the others are waiting for us." She wrapped her arms just above my waist.

"Then hurry up." She playfully glared then grinned. Little did I know Chanyeol was watching us the whole time.

"Who are you Jeon Jay?" He asked. If anyone comments the drama I'm thinking about, I will make a special chapter.

Sorry the chapter was kind of short but I promise I'll have a longer one by Wednesday. Bye!!!!!!!

*inserts photo*