Chapter 1 Moving Into The Dorm

Jay POV

I was going to my new school (XOXO University) but first let me introduce myself okay. Hello my name is Jay Jeon or Jeon Jay or people call me JJ. I am half Korean and half American. There is something else you need to know about me, I'm the wolf princess with the most powerful powers. I'm going to a human school because my parents think I should go to school so here I am going to this school. My best friend Sky is going with me so I'm not lonely. We got at the school and went to go get our dorm number.

"Oh you must be Sky and Jay!" The receptionist said to us and gave us our dorm key and number.

"Hey which dorm number did you get?" I asked because I wanted to know if we got the same dorm.

"Oh I got number 15."

"Dang it I got number 13," I say disappointed. "Okay let's at least get to our dorms now."

I was at the door and went inside but then I say 12 boys on the couch talking then the attention went to me.

"Hey guys I'm your new dorm mate," I say with a blank smile then they get in a line introducing themselves.

"So what's your name?" The one with the dark circle that be darker than some burnt chicken said.

"My name is Jay," I say awkwardly holding my bubble tea and suit case. "So where my room?"

Hey guys I will update in May or June since I have to finish a other book first so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!