Chapter 15 preview

"Jay, can we talk?" Chanyeol asked me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah what is it?"

"I want to talk privately," we started walking to the beach in front of the hotel. We sat on the bench and I gave eye contact to say what he needed. "Jay, when you first came to the dorms I thought you were too gorgeous for your own being. Then soon I developed a small crush on you. Soon that crush became a bigger crush. When I figured out you were a wolf, I didn't care. I still loved you. I'm just not sure if you feel the same." He stood up and looked into the horizon.

"Channie," I whisper. I stood up as well but not able to take a step.

"I love you and I don't think you like me the same way." Chanyeol expresses.

"I do love you but,-"

"Jay, I love you and I want you to forever know that." Chanyeol said dreamily looking into the horizon.

"How can you love me when I'm not human? It's only fate that you'll hate me soon for a actual human girl," My eyes traveled toward the floor. "Just fate Channie."

"Fate has met us Jay." He says looking into my eyes. He walked toward my direction and stopped right in front of me. Before I knew it, his lips crashed against mine. I was stocked but slowly relaxed.