Chapter 3 Martial Arts

Chanyeol POV

Class was in session until Mrs. Kwang headed out the room for a quick minute. I knew it would be that new girl Jay but she is really pretty and cute. I had a crush on her since she came but I only told Baekhyun hyung since he can keep a secret. Jay came in and introduced herself with a American accent. I really admire her beauty.

"You can sit right next to Chanyeol," Mrs. Kwang says which makes me happy but Krystal was mad and sad then she pouted. I swear Krystal has a crush on me and she is just yuck. I never liked her and she always bothers me.

Jay POV

It was finally lunch time and I found Sky with a couple of new friends so I just walked over there and Sky saw me coming.

"Oh guys let me introduce you to my best friend Jay," She says as I finally get there.

"Hey I'm Luna and this is Bom and Hyuna," Luna says with a bright smile.

"Well I'm Jay,"I say smiling.

"Well are we just going to stay here and chat or eat." Sky says then her stomach growls.

"Okay let's go!" Bom says looking happy.

We sat down at a empty table and started talking but I excused myself since I had to get something from my locker.

"Its the new girl," That ugly girl name Krystal everyone hates and she is with her squad. Then I felt that she was going to smack me so I twisted her arm and pushed her back.

"GIRLS GET HER SINCE SHE SITS RIGHT NEXT TO MY OPPA!" She yelled annoyed mixed with angry. Her squad was so weak that I only punched them not my hardest and they started crying. I walked to my locker and grabbed this pill I take everyday then went to class since lunch was already over.

"Where were you?" Hyuna asked really curiously.

"Oh I just got into a fight but they didn't leave no scratches since I beat them up," I say casually. The 3 except Sky made an O face on there mouth.

I walked into class with Luna and the teacher wasn't there since she said she had to go to a meeting. Luna and I were talking then Krystal comes up trying to punch me but then I just grabbed her fist and twisted it. She was crying then started to call me names but I ignored it and went back to taking with Luna.

"Okay get back to your seats," The teacher says. "Okay instead doing health classes, we decided to make this a activity class," The teacher says as people smile, shout, and talk. "Okay today were doing martial arts," Then everyone looks at Tao. "We are doing matches were you go against people." I thought I was going to win since I took martial arts, boxing and gymnastics ever since I was 4 years old.

>>fast forward>>

"Okay so I have the people who are going against each other right now. So Mina and Jay you're up first," I wasn't nervous since I'm the strongest and powerful wolf of all time so I wasn't scared. "Okay start." The teacher says. Mina does a high kick that tries to hit my face but I catch her and did a round house kick on her. I sensed she was about to punch me so I did a back flip. Everyone was impressed and people said I can probably beat Tao. Mina came at me with a punch but a flip her on the ground then I won. People said she was kinda hard to beat but that was so easy.

>>fast forward>>

Me and Tao were left and had to go against each other since we were the last two. "Okay you can start," Tao came at me with a punch but he was actually going to kick me so I did a round house kick, a punch and slammed him on the floor so I won. I swear he was so easy to beat. "Okay we have our winner and it is Jay!" The teacher said with a bright smile. "Your prize is this huge mixed candy bag." He said and people got mad and pouted like no other then he gave me the bag. I walked over to Luna and offered her some and she took the offer and ate some people just got mad and pouted again then it was time to go

Hey guys!!! Sorry on the long wait since I had family issue's so bye!!