Chapter 17 Day 1-The Shy Type

(In the morning because you don't need to know what else happened in the end of chapter 16 because who doesn't like mystery(Jay POV))

The next few days are going to be tough, it's almost like a girls period. (SORRY FOR YOU MALE READERS) I checked the time and it was 2:36p.m. Man I need to wake up earlier than this. I rolled out of bed and onto the floor. A mysterious flash of light appeared on the beside table. I looked over and I saw a death note and pen. Wait never mind it's a notebook. What is that doing there? Some loud knocks blocked out my chain of though.

"Jay, you awake?" Oh it's Bom. I heard a bit of munching as well and I already knew what she was eating. "You need to wake up earlier btw we're at the forest. We are all having a picnic later," I heard her say through the door. "Good thing your blood type isn't AB." Ouran High School Host Club? Either way my blood type is AB anyway.

"I'll be down in 15 minutes," I yelled. I looked in my 'closet' and found the perfect outfit. It is a black and white striped romper with knee socks and black converse pared with a classic black choker. I grabbed my outfit and morning routine products and scrambled to the bathroom. After about 10 minutes I was done. I put my other clothes and mornings products on my bed cause I'm that lazy. Before heading out, I saw a note on the notebook.

Make sure you have this notebook with you at all costs. We NEED information about Demon Mating Season and so on for future events like this one.

-Mom

I grabbed the notebook and pencil and put it inside my bag. I headed out the hotel and directly to the forest. After about 5 minutes I saw my friend group but suddenly get shy around Chanyeol. I can just tell there is a faint pink blush on my cheeks. I jogged over each time my heart racing to this abnormal feeling. Sky realized this and smirked. Man some best friends these days. "About time you got here Jay, the food was going to get cold."

"I'm sorry that no one woke me up." Like that our little chat ended. I took a bite of a sandwich and saw Chanyeol staring at me. My blush deepened automatically. It seems like Chanyeol is starting to notice my strange behavior.

After about half an hour, all of the food was finished. Everyone was chatting or doing something else to their own desires. I sat down on the hammock writing about what type of feelings I had today. A faint blush was still visible on my cheeks. I swear it's so not like me to be shy. Like seriously I'm usually a nice and sarcastic type of person. I wasn't aware that Chanyeol was behind me.

"Hello."

"AH!" I screamed surprised. Everyone's heads turned around in Chanyeol and I's directions. They just shrugged it off and went back to what they were doing. Chanyeol hopped on to the hammock and laid his head on my shoulder. "W-w-wh-what a-are yo-you d-do-doing?" I asked in a MAJOR studder. My face probably looks like a tomato. Chanyeol sat up and felt

"Jay are you okay?" Chanyeol asked me with a full face of worry. My face was red as a fire truck. (A/N The comments)

"Y-ye-yeah I-I'm f-fi-fine," I say looking away shyly.

"Sky, can I talk to you for a minute?" Chanyeol called out.

"Yeah," she over to us and stood next to him. "What's the matter?" Chanyeol simply walked away with Sky following him. To be honest I felt a bit jealous. Okay a lot. Demon mating season is getting on to me.

Sky POV

I already knew Chanyeol was getting suspicious about Jay's behavior. Well I guess I got to tell him. I hope Jay doesn't kill me. Her strength got me PETRA-fied. (Only AOT lovers will get this) Chanyeol stopped walking and turned to face me. "Why is Jay acting so strange?" He asked me. I sighed.

"It's demon mating season," I told him like he would actually know what it is.

"Isn't it supposed to be wolf mating season since she's a wolf?"

"No it's demon mating season. You have no idea what happened to her not to long ago," I said which spiked his interest. "Only good boyfriends know everything about their girlfriends." Chanyeol looking at me in full rage. I used a bit of my water magic and splashed ice cold water at his face. "You need to cool down."

"Well okay then," he says pissed. I slightly smirk and he dried his face. "Because 'I'm not a good boyfriend' at least tell me what happened to her please?"

"Okay it started when Lay and Jay had that fight. Wait actually that information is classified. Sorry I can't tell you anything." I saw skipping off back to Kris.

Chanyeol POV

That son of a- wait wouldn't be daughter because she's a girl? Ugh I'm starting to hate her guts. I was about to make my way back to Jay again until I gotten a great idea. Jay and I hadn't had our first day yet. I went back where the hotel is and saw a fancy restaurant near by. I checked my wallet and saw I had 200,000 won (or about $176.) This date is going to go great!

Hello my readers! The update is late I KNOW. My school doesn't know when to stop when it comes to homework plus I was working on chapter I didn't even post yet on my other book on my other account. See you later Byeeee!