Chapter 18 First Date

Jay POV

It is about 6pm and I am really bored. I tried avoiding Chanyeol today surprisingly. I just feel too shy around him. I've become a lot weaker for some strange reason by chilling in my hotel room drawing. "Jay," I heard it was Luna, "you've been distancing yourself from everyone, what's going on?" Well actually I'm trying to be away from Chanyeol but okay then.

"Nothings going on," I say completely lying to her face (Technically you aren't lying to her face but through a doo- *SLAPPED*), "I just feel out of it today."

"Okay I thought you were just going through something (*cough* red we-*SLAPPED AGAIN*)." She left the door and I continued drawing for another hour. I was peacefully drawing until I saw a note slip under my door. Naturally I went to it and immediately blushed. It was from Chanyeol.

Jay,

Don't you think it's time we've had our first date? I thought so too. Please dress in anything. You're beautiful in either outfit anyway. Meet me in the hotel lobby if you want to come in half an hour.
Love,
Park Chanyeol
(This is coming from a socially awkward teen)

I've been ignoring him all day yet I'd feel bad if I rejected him. How bad could it be? I put the note on the table and took a 15 minute shower. It surprisingly took me 7 minutes to pick my outfit and not longer.

(I couldn't find a good realistic photo so don't judge me and yes I play Love Nikki it's interesting)

I got my bag and filled it my phone, portable charger, my debit card, perfume, and lip balm.

I rushed to the lobby only having 1 minute to spare

I rushed to the lobby only having 1 minute to spare. Immediately blushing at Chanyeol. He was wearing black jeans, a buttoned white shirt, and black dress shoes. With a heavily blush on my face, I walk up to him. He saw me coming and started trying to look presentable. "Shall we?" He asked me. My blush was getting even darker. I nodded and he held his hand in mine as we started leaving.

After 15 minutes of walking peacefully, we stopped at a Italian restaurant. With a sweet smile on Chanyeol's face (which made me blush too the point my face is burgundy) he said, "Shall we enter?"

>>>Timue Skippu>>>

Chanyeol and I's date was rather peaceful. We ate at a Italian restaurant and they were playing lovely music. Him and I had some small talk but I kept stuttering and blushing. We were at the front desk about to leave until Chanyeol asked me a question that caught me off guard.

"Jay your honestly acting really strange, could you tell me why?" Chanyeol asked me. He leaned in a bit closer to me which made me blush a dark red shade. I shook my head and turned my head facing the other way. This made Chanyeol sigh. "I sound a bit like Chen but whyyy?" (A/N like how Chen says Waeee but Chanyeol's voice in place of that)

"I-I-I'm s-so-so-sorry b-but i-i-it's a se-sec-secret Ch-Chan-Channie," I managed to studder out in a major blush. I just can't help but blush scarlet when I'm with him. With that he simply nodded and we left the restaurant.

We were almost peacefully back at the hotel. I was a little behind Channie. Key words almost peacefully. I don't know why I didn't sense a guy from an alley coming up from behind me. He grabbed me and I can tell he's drunk. His grip is really strong even for me. I let out a surprised gasp and Chanyeol looked back and was really angry at what he saw. Just imagine your almost/wanting to be girlfriend getting dragged by a drunk man. Chanyeol started marching toward me and the man angrily then punched the guy in rage. I have never seen him like this, it kind of made me surprisingly scared for once. Usually he makes a lot of jokes, pranks people and is insanely sweet but witnessing this is like crazy. Surprisingly shocked at his outbreak, I try to stop him from creating more damage.

"Chanyeol, stop! Please!" I cry in desperation. The drunk man disappeared to somewhere. He looked at me straight in my eyes and his look softened.

"Okay, let's get back to the hotel." I nodded and we went back to the hotel. I looked back and surprisingly saw the man looking at me with red eyes but that wasn't the most surprising part. The more I looked at him, the more he looked like me.

We got back to the hotel, we split our ways. I opened the door to the girls suite and saw the girls stop what they were doing and stare at me. It felt extremely uncomfortable. After a second I was boomed with questions. I already knew it was going to be a long night.

>>>Timue Skippue>>>

Dear Journal or whatever to call it,

For some reason I felt shy around Chanyeol, its like I can't even speak around him. I don't even know what's going on with me at all. These emotions take over me like an extreme high that never goes away and it's really strange. My powers also weakened to a drastic rate which makes me defenseless like a useless rag doll. I hope this Demon Mating Season ends quickly because these feelings are overwhelming.

-Jeon Jaelin

Hey guys its me LazyPotato123! Well I did saw the next chapter will be in the next couple hours till I fell asleep due to how tired I was. Next chapter will focus on Lay more.