Chapter Four: Troublemaker

Colton's POV

I walked to the Mr. Shiney's office sluggishly. When I entered, I see Mr. Shiney standing there, waiting for me. "If you would please come with me Mr. Stapleton," he said in a firm voice. I clomped into his office as he motioned to a chair in front of his desk. As I sat down he said,"can you please tell me what happened today?" I sat there, silent."Mr. Stapleton, I asked you a question and I expect you to answer." Still, I sat there silently."Since you do not want to talk I would like to say that this behavior is unacceptable and you know it. You have already transferred schools 7 times. There are no more schools in the area so if you are going to receive an education you must move. Do you want to do that?" I focused my vision on a patch of peeling paint on the wall. The phone on the desk begins to ring. Mr. Shiney picks it up and holds it to his ear. "Mhmm.... Ok...... I will let him know..... I will consider it." He puts the phone down,"Colton, do you know what that was?" I shook my head, my expression still blank, "that was the hospital. You punched Mike Marigolda(?) in the stomach so hard it has severely ruptured his right kidney and colon."

See, now you got yourself in trouble.
'I don't care, he got what he deserved.'
What exactly did he do to deserve it?
'Not telling you'

"Mr. Stapleton, do you have any idea what you have just done?" I nod my head slowly. "Can you tell me then?" I felt the corners of my mouth curl up in a smile as I say,"honored my father. I don't care what you do with me, I don't care one bit. I don't regret what I did one bit." I stood up and pound my fists into the desks,"EXPEL ME FOR ALL I CARE." Mr. Shiney doesn't react. He stared at me for a while and says,"Well Mr. Stapleton, consider yourself expelled."

~~~~Time Skip Till He Gets Home~~~~~

"WHAT?" My mom screamed at me. "Mom it's oka-""NO! IT'S NOT, THIS IS THE SEVENTH TIME YOU HAVE BEEN EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL!" She rubbed her forehead and continued,"what are we going to do now. Oh how I wish Ian was here." She walked away leaving the room in silence.

I wish I was there too.

I walked to my room and lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. I turned over and closed my eyes as I felt my large feathery wings wrap around me. I smiled as a tear ran down my cheek.

'Why do I have to screw everything up?'

It's ok

"NOT ITS NOT!" I screamed at nothing.

It's ok.

I buried my head into my pillow and sobbed silent tears until I fell asleep.

Author's Note

Tell me, how many people cried during this chapter? ~Nuke