Chapter Seven: Fly away

Colton's Pov

'What are we going to do now!'

Fly away. Fly far away.

His voice trembled as I flapped my wings hard. I lifted a few feet off the ground and I heard a stern voice behind me,"STOP RIGHT THERE! DO NOT MOVE OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO ATTACK!" I turned around and looked the voice's owner in the eye. He stumbled backward for a second but soon regained his balance. I used this to send a powerful gush of wind down onto the crowd with one beat of my wings. Everyone in a five foot radius fell over. I flapped my wings harder as I was slowly lifted into the air. Once I was above the clouds I saw helicopters circle me. 'Oh jeez.' I thought. I looked around to see that the helicopters were circling me from every angle. A smile crept onto my face as I heard one word ring in my head.

Dive

I dived downwards, pressing my wings onto my back. As I neared the surface I opened them, lifting my up and rocketing me through the air. The helicopters and police cars above and below me were soon out of sight. I flapped my wings a couple times as I soared over the city.

'No chance of ever being normal or fitting in now.'

There never was.

~~~~~~

Adam's POV

I collapsed on the couch and turned on the TV. 'Ugh, news.' "A young boy whom we have identified as Colton Stapleton, age 14..."'Colton Stapleton? Why did that name bother me?"'On Monday the 12th, he was assaulted by Samuel Rilision due to a flare up of his autism. Colton ran away but was cornered in an alleyway and Samuel attacked. But when he was attacked he somehow.. sprouted wings." 'Wait, could that be Ian's son Colton? Please no' A video popped up next to the man's head. It WAS Colton! I remember Ian sending me pictures of him. "It was a very gruesome scene that I would rather not explain. But in the act, Samuel Rilision was killed. The police has asked that if anyone sees him they contact 115-678-3920." I shut off the TV. I grabbed my phone and texted every member of team crafted.

TC, remember our old friend Ian?

Author's Note:

Dun dun dunnnn!!! I needed to include more characters so why not TC! And Sam is Mike's insane bro, just so u know (if u haven't figured it out already). ~Nuke