Last Thing

💎💮🌹💗🐚 Author's Note 🐚💗🌹💮💎

Yes, sadly, this book has come to a close. But fear not, I am planning to make a sequel. Someday... I hope you enjoyed this somewhat short story and I'm glad you decided to read it. Thank you for 900+ reads and 100+ votes. Also, who gets the Mayonnaise Does Minecraft reference?

I hope you enjoyed Secret Ssundee 3: Pained Memories.

Maybe if you're good, I will give you a sneak peek of the next book Shattered Seto...

'Run. Run far away.'

That's what went in my head as I ran away from the shelter. Everyone tried to help, but the truth was, they couldn't. I had found the pieces of myself, but I had no way put them back together. "Harvey! It's ok, we just want to help.." Their voices were drowned by the sound of the wind in my ears. Tears ran down my cheeks and I whispered.

"You can't help. The real Seto Sorcerer was destroyed a long time ago. No will ever be able to fix me. That's just who I am." I sat down and buried my face in my knees and cried. "My use in this world is gone...."

I also am changing the series slightly. Now these books will become a Team Crafted Saga. Buried Bajan, Shrouded Sky, Disguised Deadlox, Jeopardized Jerome. Maybe Trapped TrueMU, and Hidden Husky.

Don't forget to vote and comment! ~Nuke