Chapter Thirteen: Wounds

Seto's POV

After a few days of testing the senior scientists, the best ones, were called to a meeting. General Pacific was seated at the head of the table. As I sat down, she said,"Well after testing what do you suggest we do with this child. What are his capabilities? Educate me please." People started firing off things at a rapid fire pace. Then General Pacific slammed her fist on the table and yelled,"QUIET!" The room fell silent. "As I was going to say, I would like to hear Dr. Seto first." My mouth went dry with fear. I finally managed to utter, "umm, well me and Dr. Owusu have decided it would benefit most to do a seperection. Dr. Owusu, if you would like to explain." They Nneka began rambling on at a rapid fire pace. "Seto observed that the child has a deceased guardian angel, which can be removed from his body and put into his own body. That being said, we would have two extremely powerful weapons on our hands and they would more... Predictable." The general let her words sink in. "That is a brilliant idea. Does everyone know what this seperection thing is about?" Everyone in the room nodded. "Well then get to work! I want to see another prisoner locked up in cell HG5 by Monday!"

~~~

The next few days was used on finding spells to use for the seperection. The book didn't give us the exact spells needed but it showed us how to find them. Colton was put in a different cell now that he was no longer needed for testing. Some many spells were needed. Angel's bond, Spit bell, Raging Lights, and more. But I knew Ian pretty well. I knew him very well. I felt bad betraying him. But I thought I was technically reviving him, bringing him back to life. He was going to be trickle bringing back to life because when I revived Quentin, he had recently died, Ian had been dead for years. As I'm rifling through my notes, I see the envelope again. This time I don't forget about it. I picked it up and read it.

Seto, we need your help. Remember Ian's son, Colton? Well he's in trouble, BIG trouble. We were his refuge for a while but he just disappeared. Please come back and help. We all miss you too. ~Team Crafted.

I grabbed my phone and texted Adam. I know where Colton is. Meet me at the mansion at 8 then I'll talk. Just be prepared for the answer. I set the phone down and realized how hard my heart was beating. If I told him them there was a good chance they would rip me to pieces. But it won't matter anyway. My life had lost it's use a long time ago....

~

Adam's POV
I sat on the couch as Seto unlocked the door and walked in. Everyone in TC had a key to the mansion. "You said you know where Colton is?" I said warily. "Yes.... But when I tell you, please don't kill me." "If it's bad enough, I might," Mitch says. It sounded like a joke but I was pretty sure he was serious. I was right. "Ok," Seto began," so when I left I joined this government agency which has recruited a ton of sorcerers and sorceresses. Any way. We use magic to help create weapons and stuff. Sometimes we harness the power of another person or thing to do that. Sadly this time it's... it's Colton." The room fell silent for a moment before Mitch leaped onto Seto and slammed him into the wall. "YOU NEVER DESERVED TI BE A PART OF TEAM CRAFTED ANYWAY!" he screams. "WHAT THE HECK MITCH PUT HIM DOWN!" We manage to peel Mitch off of Seto and he falls to the ground, limp and lifeless. Sub puts two fingers to his chest and nods with a thumbs up. He was alive, though we were all struggling to keep Mitch from finishing him off, he was alive. Jerome whispered into Mitch's ear and suddenly he stopped fighting against us. "Fine," he muttered. "If you are going to strangle me and not at least hear me out," he took a deep breath," I'm fine with leaving anyway." He stood up and walked away but then stopped and said,"I'm no longer apart of this group, I'm no longer your friend. Or Ian's friend, and if you're wondering why, just simply know it was your  fault, not mine. I never liked you pigs anyway. It was never my fault. I was being controlled. I was being shut up and locked away in my mind. Blocking out the world and everything in it. What you don't realize is now I'm free to do whatever I want." He turned to stare at us,"you are lucky I decided to spare you, spare you from a torturous life and death. Next time it might not be so." Then he walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

~~~

He stood on the edge of the lake and closed his eyes. Suddenly he fell to his knees and screamed loudly as he clawed at his head in agony. A dark figure approached him from behind. They put a hand on Seto's shoulder but Seto jerked away and toppled over, curled up in a ball. The strange figure leaned down and whispered into Seto's ear,"You did this to yourself. I just justified your choice." "p-please. Leave me a-alone." Seto's responded in a feeble voice. "I can't. I am part of you. I am you." Then the figure disappeared as he lied on the ground and silently cried through the night.

~~

Author's Note

I wanted to include how Seto left Youtube and Team Crafted and everything in between. I feel really bad for the poor dude. ~Nuke