Chapter Fifteen: Warnings

Colton's POV

The guards dragged me into a new cell and a fell to the ground limp. Though too weak to open my eyes I felt some lift me up an lay my head against something... warm. I opened my eyes and saw bright blue ones, staring down at me. "Dad?" I croaked out. "Hi Colton," he responded. I grabbed him and hugged him tight, tears of either pain or happiness streaming down my cheeks. He ruffled his fingers through my hair and said, "Shh.. It's ok Colton. I'm here."

~

Seto's POV

I never went over to Ian and Colton's cell. I had a unsettling gut felling when I went by it. That "gut feeling" intensified over the weeks, and soon it was nauseating. I could barely walk by without collapsing in pain and dizziness. I also heard a little voice in my head constantly repeating, "Remember your vow, remember your choice; or your life will be taken as well as your voice. Your world as you know it will crumble to dust. Yes we will do it, we will if we must." It nagged me throughout the day. I did stand by and watch as tests were performed on Ian and Colton as an attempt to control their minds and bodies, but it still gave me a headache and made me nauseous. The voice in my head got louder and louder to the point it drove me halfway to insanity, then.. Then I did what it said I had to do.

~

~~~Wow the first time skip in.. Forever!~~~

Colton's POV

I walked into the "battle cage" or as I liked to call it as the doors slammed shut behind me. It had been the same routine for months, either injections or we were "tested" out on other things. Dad stood beside me and grumbled, "this again?" "I guess so." I nodded back to him. A metal human figure stood in front of us, with it's saw blade hands poised above its head like a ballerina. "You know what you have to do," a voice on the loudspeaker boomed. Suddenly the thing in front of us whirred to life and swung it's saw blades at us. My wings quickly deployed and I flipped over it's head. I roundhouse kicked it and knocked it to the floor. It quickly stood back up but Dad grabbed it's neck and slammed it into a wall. He let go of it and the thing dropped to the floor, it's head completely smushed flat on one side. "Easy," Dad chuckles to himself, "yeah," I respond. "Good, but we have another challenge for you," the voice on the loudspeaker boomed. Suddenly a shaft in the wall opened and timid and wiry man was pushed through. He hid his face behind his hands as he whimpered in fear. I assume he had seen us attack the robot earlier. "Kill him," the loudspeaker booms. Dad shakes his head and walks up to the man. The man's shaking intensifies but Dad only puts a hand on his shoulder. The man looks up at him and whimpers some more, probably from the sight of the scar on Dad's face that ran down left eyebrow across his nose, it was on particular nasty robot that had given him that. "Don't worry," he said, and the man stopped whimpering and squealed in a hoarse voice,"really? You're not going to kill me?" "why would we?" I said. "Then we will make you," the loudspeaker boomed. The man cried out in fear and ran to the other side of the room while my wings shot back out from my back against my will. "What the crap?" Dad exclaims as his wings start beating hard and he lifts into the air. My legs propel me towards the man and I grabbed his throat. He whimpered as I held him in the air. Summoning all me strength, I forced my hands open and the man fell out of my grasp. "Run!" I heard Dad say. My wings still shot after the man, grabbing a saw blade from the robot along the way. I push the man against the wall and hold the blade to his throat. He burst out in tears and cried. My brain hurt as I was trying to keep myself from slitting his throat. I started to see spots in my vision and suddenly I dropped the blade "How cruel a monster are you," I said and turned to face the window which I could see the scientists watching,"to make me do YOUR dirty work. To make ME KILL this man. To keep ME LOCKED IN HERE! EVER HEARD OF HUMANITY? HUH? HUH?!" I screamed at them. Their faces changed to ones of worry as my wings lifted me up in the air. "You. Will. PAY!" I shot forward and slammed into the glass wall separating us. The scientists stumbled backwards and quickly ran out of the room. I flew backwards and did it again, cracking the glass. But when I prepared myself for the third time, I saw Dad flying beside me. He nodded, and both of us rammed into the glass, shattering it completely and zipping into the room. I growled loudly and flew over to the door where everyone was exiting the room. I stood in front of it and roared as the scientists fell over backwards in fright. I jumped up and was about to rip every single one of them to pieces, but something sharp and pointy entered my back and I blacked out.

~

Ian's POV

Colton woke up and growled,"Darn it! I was just about to shred those scientists." He facepalmed and ran his hand through his distraught hair. "Colton? What the crap is up with your hair? It's looks like a bird's nest, no a lion's mane," I said."I dunno, that's just my hair for ya, I guess." Suddenly a guard walked into the cell and pushed a girl with bright red hair going pink at the tips. Her red and orange jacket fell off her arms which they hung revealing her white shirt, which featured a ruby, that was covered with dirt and grime. She tumbled in and fell over. Colton stood up to greet her as she stumbled back onto her feet. "Hey, I'm Colton. You are?" "Rebecca, but call me Ruby." Colton's face flushed and he turned a light shade of pink. I chuckled to myself and whispered under my breath,"looks like someone's smitten!"

~

Author's Note

Yay! 1000 words! Also great job @Ravishing_Ruby on Rebecca Skylin, who I am not using for what I planned originally, I had to cut things out and improve on the way, but here is our newest character! Also I'm gonna add more people soon, so the contest is still on for now! Also, when I'm done this book, I'm planning on writing a fanfic romance. Which pair should it be?

Pat and Jen (Popularmmos and GamingWithJen),

Dan and Jemma (Dantdm and his Wife),

Adam and Alesa (SkyDoesMinecraft and his wife),

Or,

Ian and Maddie (Ssundee and his Wife)?

I would really like your feedback and if you don't know who these Youtubers are, go search them up and binge watch for three hours. (Ok you don't have to binge watch for three hours but watch a couple vids, OK?) Everyone must vote. EVERYONE. I AM SERIOUS. EVERYONE. ~Nuke☢