Chapter 21: Goodbye.

Seto's POV

In a few days we did the do not laugh. It was hilarious. My personal favorite was when Mitch had everyone dress up in butter skins and do the "Budder Dance." One which was made for me, made me pour my guts out in laughter.
"Observe the almighty budder sorcerer in his workshop. He works away furiously on his potion." Jerome said in a high pitched voice. He was dressed up as a girl in a lab coat wearing thick glasses. Adam was in what looked like my skin. "Maybe if the almighty budder sorcerer is humble enough, he will let us look upon him." Jerome continued, "may we look upon you might budder sorcerer?" Then Adam turned around and I saw his face was, or should just say, my face was all derped and drooly. I burst out laughing, and fell on the floor. We laughed, and for the first time in a long time, I was truly happy.
~
We finished the video. Dakota won with a old joke we still used. He cast a fishing rod into a small pond and reeled it it. Out came Quentin, who screamed, "I'M AN AMPHIBIAN!" Dawn, along with everyone else, burst out laughing, giving Dakota the final point. "Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this very special do not laugh," Adam said. Adding to that, I said, "oh and guys, I just wanted to say thank you. To my fans, who stuck beside me even when I quit, to my parents for giving up everything for me, and to my friends who got me here. I will miss you all." "What do you mean?" Colton asked. Before I could respond I had a coughing fit. The coughs became more painful with each breath. Suddenly, I started coughing out blood. A small blood stain appeared on my chest, rapidly growing as a nauseating waves of pain surged though my stomach.
I tried to stand up and walk to a bathroom, but I just fell back onto the ground, the pain bringing me to my knees. Jason ran into the room and his eyes widened at the sight of me. "SETO!" He rushed to my side and held me up."SOMEONE CALL 911 'CUZ SETO'S COUGHING UP BLOOD!" "It's ok," I whispered. A voice that was not mine said an ancient chant, sealing my fate.

"Your selfless deeds have been repaid,
Now it is my time to rest.
Leave me be my good friends
It is for the best."

I fell down onto the carpet, blood trickling out of my mouth and staining my clothes. Spots started to appear in my vision as I felt someone pick me and lay me down. My vision gets blurred and blurred and, summoning the last of my strength, I whisper, "and most of all, thank you Team Crafted."
~

Author's Note
Sorry about the extra short chapter today,I just wanted the feels to sink in. Seto may be dead,may be not. Maybe he just passed out. But Seto is in deep trouble. Most of the rest of the sequel I'm planning is themed off this. So be ready folks for the feels wave of the century! Also, what do you think gonna's happen to Seto?

Vote and comment!
~Nuke☢