Chapter 22: I'm sorry.

Adam's POV
Seto immediately went into intensive care. The doctors told us he had severe internal bleeding, many broken bones and multiple stab wounds, one which was struck right above his heart as well as one in his left lung. It was a miracle. When he woke up. He was in a coma for weeks, nearing a month.

I sat down beside him, his last words ringing in my head. "And most of all, thank you Team Crafted." I chuckled to myself and said to his unconscious form, "Thank you for what? When you tried to kill yourself, none of us bothered to blink an eye. We deserted you, left you. We kicked you out of Team Crafted. We were the ones responsible for your attempts to commit suicide anyway. I even owe you almost everything good I've ever gotten. You were the who held back my curse, which granted me a happiness I could've never otherwise received. But I left you too. What could you possibly thank us for?"

To my surprise, I heard a coughing fit in response. I looked up to see Seto hacking away, but with no blood this time. I immediately stood up to lay Seto back onto the bed. My eyes widened as I exclaimed"Seto! You're awake!" "Eh-ever..." Seto tried to say, but was cut off by his coughs. "Shh... Seto, don't try to speak. It's not helping." I tried to soothe so he would stop coughing. "Every t-thi--" he tried to start again, only to resume coughing. "Seto, please stop trying to speak." I say again. "Evr-ry t-thing." He coughs. My brow furrowed in realization of what he meant.

"Everything? We gave you nothing." He just shook his head, wheezing in pain. He looked up at me and wheezed something barely comprehensible. "If only you knew." "Knew what?" and I cocked my head in confusion. Before he could respond Seto resumed his coughing fit, which did start coughing out blood.

I quickly called for a nurse as I tried to calm his breathing. As the nurses sedated and I walked out of the room and looked Seto in the eye. He looked weak, lost, shriveled.

See you soon Seto..

That is, if you're still there.

~~~(3rd person narrator)

Within weeks Seto was back in the mansion and recorded a few more videos, but compared to his old ones, they were sad, dark, bland. He wasn't who he was anymore. He had changed, for the worse.

He sat on a bench beside a small pond. Watching the sun rise, Seto closed my eyes and thought about the people he loved. He had lost all of them because of him. He had hurt them because of him. He gripped his chest, ripping the seams in his t-shirt.

His heart hurt with the pain of everyone he had hurt. He fell off the bench and fell onto his knees. He looked out onto the lake, with tears in his eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry." He stood back up, still gripping his chest and said,"I can't do this anymore."

~~~

Ruby's POV

"Come on Ruby!" Colton exclaimed, gesturing me to come closer.I ran up the hill to where he was standing. Then I saw a beautiful sight. "This is Elizabeth Lake." My mouth dropped open at the sight of it. It was gorgeous. "It's amazing." I gasped. "Just like you," he chuckled, and he looped his arm around my shoulder. He wiped some tears off my cheek with his thumb. "Why are you crying?" he asked. I shrugged, still awestruck by the lake.

Colton took a deep breath and then turned me so I was looking into his eyes. "Ruby... I have something to tell you." He said. I nodded slowly, still transfixed by his eyes. The had turned ice blue again. "Ruby...I-I," He didn't finish his sentence for he leaned down and kissed me. My eyes widened in surprise, but I closed them and gave in. My heart started racing as my arms lifted to his neck as his wrapped around my waist. We split, my eyes wet with tears of joy. He opened his mouth to speak, and I put a finger to his lips.

"I love you too Colton."

~~~~~~

Author's Note

DISCLAIMER:

I have no idea whether that happened between Seto and Team Crafted or not so don't kill meh if I'm wrong. This is a Fanfiction. Also, I have no idea where the Team Crafted mansion is so I just picked a random lake I found on google that was in LA.

Thx for 900 reads and 100 votes! Dat's awesome! Yas, Seto's alive. Sorta. we probably have like three chapters left. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Remember to vote and comment! ~Nuke