Chapter Nine: Silence

Colton's POV

I sat in an alleyway as my stomach grumbled furiously. Da fuzz was after me after the incident. Suddenly my phone rang I saw a text pop up on my screen.

Unknown: Is this Colton Stapleton?

Colton: why does it matter?

Unknown: If it is this is Ty. Your father's friend. Maybe u hav heard of Team Crafted?

Colton: Yes.

Unknown: Great! Then I'm Deadlox! Where are u? Actually no why don't u fly to 1799 Elken Pines Rd!

Colton: Gimme proof that ur trustable and them maybe I'll fly there.

Unknown: Chicken finger watch.

Colton: fine.

I creep slowly to the exit of the alleyway and look around. No one's around. I feel my wings poke through my shirt as I unfold slowly. I flutter my wings a few times to get to the roof of the buildings beside me. Once up I flap my wings hard until I am above the clouds. Staying close to puffy clouds, I looked up 1799 Elken Pines Rd in google maps. It wasn't far. 'Perfect'

At least they can help you. Tell them I said thank you. Thank you for everything, no matter what stupid things we did in our past. No matter how painful it was.

'I'll tell them for you'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quentin's POV

I heard a knock coming from the back door. I pushed it open to see a boy, about 13 or 14, leaning on the wall beside the door. I had seen pictures of Colton before and honestly I probably wouldn't have noticed him if it weren't for his eyes, they looked exactly like Ian's, big and blu-, well, sea green. "Are you Colton?" He looked up at me and stared me hard in the eye. "Yes," he responded. "Okaaaayy.... Do you want to come inside?" He stood up and trudged past me into the house. He plopped down onto the couch and stared at the golden wall Adam had given us. "Uh.." Ty nervously murmured into the silence. Suddenly Adam shouted, "well what a great way to. Start. The. Day...." he said with an awkward chuckle. Even he, who was known for being crazy and ongoing couldn't break the awkward silence that had settled in the room. Mitch slowly crept into the room and slowly set a couple pictures of us, Team Crafted, beside him. Then he slowly backed away. Colton picked up the pictures and abandoned staring at the wall to stare at them. I saw a tiny tear run down his cheek before he wiped his eyes and looked up to say. "So you are Team Crafted. My dad says thank you."

Author's Note:

Ahh, yes Team Crafted has arrived! I will try to alternate the POV's of everybody to make it interesting. Tell me, who's view should it be next? I'm serious. Who's view next? ~Nuke