Chapter 18 - Fade to Black

Matt left and rented his house out to a family. They were lovely, but not seeing him every day was horrible. Over Christmas, Louise, ryan, Jake and Melanie dropped by and we had a Christmas dinner. Miss coates was still student teacher to the new science teacher, who was an old man who like the rest of the faculty brought nothing new to the table.

The director recast Matt’s role to Adam and cast another guy as rocky.

By the middle of January Adam and I were hanging out a fair bit. Louise wasn’t that keen on my friendship with a “stripper” and never really made It a secret either.

“You do realise we’re in a highly controversial sexually charged play right?” I laughed

“Yeah well, I am sorry. But his intentions are clearly not innocent. He likes you” She replied shrugging, putting on her Colombia outfit.

“You think everyone likes me Lou. Alright. Do I look like a prim and proper girl?” I laughed looking down at my pastel pink get up. Louise sniggered and nodded

“Hey girls, 5 minutes till show time, good luck for opening night. Oh and one small change. Jeff is unable to make Rocky tonight. We’ve got a special guest Elliot, so prepare yourself okay”

“Huh? What?!” I said to the stage manager “I had just gotten used to doing that dance with Jeff.”

“The replacement assures me he knows the moves.”

The stage manager left and I groaned

“Great, I bet I get dropped on my face”

We made our way to stage and began. Luckily I couldn’t see the audience because it had gotten around school that Louise and I were in the production. I knew that a few of them had bought tickets just to check us out in corsets. Typical pathetic high school boys.

Adam and I went through the first coupld of scenes. Frank sang sweet transvestite and then Adam and I had our clothes removed. There were wolf whistles from the audience as bot Adam and I stood there in underwear. The curtains closed and the lab scene was set up. When the curtains reopened, Frank set about unwrapping his Rocky.

As a bandage came off the arm of the new recruit I gasped. The phoenix tattoo I’d last seen months ago shone brightly over at me. Once he was without the bandages and wearing those small gold pants I let out a small giggle. He looked over at me briefly before the next musical number began.

The audience whooped and yahooed at Matts obvious display. He looked amazing. we began the bedroom scenes and when it came to the scene where Janet seduces rocky I found myself insanely afraid. I stood on the make shift stairs and began the song. I was standing in front of him by the end of the second verse, and I ripped my slip off so I was standing in front of him in only my bra and panties.

“I’ve got an itch to scratch, I need assistance” I sang jumping into his arms, my legs wrapped around his chest. He held me as I arched back and he swung me around until he lay me on the ground, straddling me. his hands searching up and down my body. It was hard not to be actually turned on and I wasn’t covering it very well. I forced him over and straddled him, then pulled him to his feet. I sang the next verse and as I sang the last line I grabbed his hands and placed them on my breasts, He picked me up again as the song ended, he lay me back down.

The room burst in to loud applause, the lights darkened and I whispered in Matts ear as I stood up

“Why are you here?”

“I couldn’t miss opening night Ellie, I got here to give my wishes to Christopher for a good show and he was in a mess, the rocky was sick.” Matt explained quickly.