Chapter 19 - Help Me

WARNING - This chapter contains violence and Sexual violence. If either of these things make you queasy please skip.

This chapter is shorter than normal because I have only kept it to the kidnapping scene.

That being said, I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Follow, comment, like if you so wish, I would appreciate it, but don't expect it!

**************************************************************************

“Ah, she wakes” A familiar voice spoke from behind me “You did a good job getting her here for me”

“Everly” I tried to say through the gag, who’d helped her?

“My pleasure. Besides, little skank thinks she can lead a guy on” another familiar voice, but one I couldn’t place right now.

“Well to be fair Adam, you were never in with a chance, silly girl is head over heels for her teacher”

“Adam?!” I croaked, in shock

“She gave me signals she was keen, she wanted me” he groaned, walking up behind me, his hands sliding down my body, I shook in the chair and he walked around to face me, he put his face right up in mine and pulled the gag down. He forced his lips on mine, I resisted the urge to bite his tongue, afraid of what he might do to me if I did. I felt like being sick though.

“Adam, you’ll have plenty of time for that later. Right now we need to call her friends”

“Don’t do this please” I pleaded

“You don’t even know what our plan is?” Adam cackled

“Leave my friends out of this. Leave Matt out of this” I pleaded, suddenly not caring about what was to come of me, Everlys words ran out in my head. I couldn’t let them get hurt.

“Nah, I think we’ll milk this for all its worth. Here, we’ll call Matt first”

Everly shoved the phone by my ear “tell him that you’ve realised you’re a whore or we’ll cut off your finger” she scathed

“Elliot, where are you?” he yelled, his voice frantic.

“I’m a whore” I replied shakily “Help me” I whispered as quietly as I could, but Everly still heard it. She hung up the phone and whacked me around the head with something heavy and hard.

Everything went dark again.

When I came too the gag was back on, the room was lighter now though, a small lamp was on in front of me, as my eyes adjusted to the light I realised I was in a basement. It was obviously an unused basement, one that was only used for storage.

There were boxes galore, old tatty couches and tv that had to be at least 30 years old. Infront of me sat a table, a rickety fold out on, with a bunch of polaroids on it. I couldn’t see the pictures from where I was, but I couldn’t help but think it had something to do with Matt and I.

Remembering the finger threat I looked down and was relieved to see and feel all of my fingers. My head hurt, and I was certain it was bleeding, or at least had been, because I could taste blood on my mouth.

Neither Adam nor Everly were in the room and I tried to figure out if I had the strength to break the chair and escape. Before I could try the basement door opened.

“You stay up here Adam. Matt knows where I live. No doubt since loud mouth made it clear she’s been abducted he’ll be around.  You need to keep an eye out”