Chapter 1

*This story contains strong sexual situations involving BoyxBoy sex and homoerotic scenes. This story is not recommended for ignorant people or kids 15 & younger. You were WARNED*

     "Can you hurry up in the bathroom?" I shouted from behind the door, knocking furiously..

"Hold on dude, I'm almost done" Lando said from the other side, chuckling at me.

     Ever since they moved in with us he's been such a pain in the ass.

"He always takes forever in there." My little brother Tommy says walking past towards his room.

     Tommy moved in with us after second semester eleventh grade year. My sister Ja'Mani and Levi are supposed to be coming at some point but for now it's just us.

     "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?" I turn questioning him and leaning on the door.

"There is no rush. You drive or have you forgotten?" He says with an arched eyebrow.

     "Shut the hell up. Just because you're in eleveth grade now doesn't mean asses won't be whooped." I playfully push him.

"Okay 'Older' brother. I'm taller than you and more buff. I'm pretty sure I got you beat and a young boy only seventeen." He says.

     "Yeah, A youngin just turned seventeen." I laugh as he frowns at me, and walks into his room.

The bathroom door finally opens. "You know you shouldn't torture him like that." Lando says with a towel around his wet body and his dreads hanging low.

     "Look who's finally out of the bathroom." I say moving past him to sit my towel on the toilet.

"You could've got in there with me Maeko." Lando says smirking.

     "Down Lando!" I shout in embarrassment.

"What?" He chuckles.

     "You can't be saying stuff like that. I'm your step brother." I respond looking at myself in the mirror.

He comes up behind me "A step brother who took your virginity. We ain't blood Bae." He whispers in my ear.

     "Okay, Now get out." I push him back towards the door. "Go get ready."

"Okay, okay." He puts his hands up in defeat.

     I close the door and strip out of my clothes. I turn the water on, making sure it gets just right, and I step in. I let the water spill all over my body, before lathering up. I start to think about this school year, and last. Before I could get into any repressed memories I had from last year, My phone started to ring and vibrate obnoxiously.

     I turn the shower water off, open the curtains, shaking the cold air that had swept through me, and pick up my still ringing phone.

     "Hey babe." I answer.

"What are you doing?" He says to me.

     "I'm getting ready for school. I just got out the shower." I say while taking my towel and rubbing my body down.

"Damn I bet you looking good right now." He says

     I smile "Okay hornball."

"No but am I riding to school with you?" He asks.

     "Yes Brenden. You can if you want." I say placing the phone between my ear and my shoulder. I open the bathroom door and enter back in my room.