Chapter 21

(A/n: Ghost readers ☺️ I hope your mother gives birth to a puppy BITCH.)

*Dino in the MM*

Pulling up to my house, I get out and open the door for Milo. He gets out, and we slowly walk up to the door in silence. I unlock the door, and we proceed in..

I tell him to follow me upstairs. He gets up and I come down the stairs to walk up behind to make sure his leg doesn't give out or anything. Once we reach upstairs he goes into my room, and I close the door.

"You gotta learn how to keep your crutches close." I laugh as I sit the crutches near the wall.

"Shut up nigga." He laughs. "I don't need them."

"Atleast keep them close for me." I say looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay." He smiles.

I take off my shoes, and walk past him and he pulls me on top of him on the bed.

I giggle as he does so. "What are you doing?" I ask as I try to lift myself up.

"You don't want to lay with me?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Milo..." I sigh. "You know how stuff is right now." I try to explain and he cuts me off.

"I do know but come on man. You know how I feel about you. Dino had a chance, Brenden had a chance, Kano had a chance, Lando had a chance--" He throws me off with the Kano comment.

"Who told you that about Kano?" I ask.

"Dino told me a while ago. I'm not surprised you didn't." He shrugs looking around then back at me.

"You and I are too close for that though." I respond still trying to get free from his grip.

"You and Dino was close and look what happened. I been trying since last year to get with you and you keep rejecting me. Why it had to be Mino? Brendo? Hell even Daeko?"

I laugh at his couple names. They're so ugly. I hope nobody calls us that. "I could say the same for you with Za'nae. Mi'lae? Zilo? Mi'nae? Zanilo?" I finish and he smirks.

"That was cute." He says.

"I know... Milo I love you like a brother. I don't want you begging me like this, so what can I do to make you just get over me?" I ask wanting a solution.

"Kiss me." He says out the blue, and I'm taken aback. Well not really.

I shake my head in confusion. "W-What?" I ask again.

"Kiss... me." He says licking his lips.

"I dunno about that." I say skeptically.

"You single now. I know you and Dino may get back together and that's my boy but I'm tired of wondering what if with you. Just one time Maeko and I'll be over it." He pleads once more.

He finally releases me, and I sit up near my headboard while he continues to lay down looking up at me. "Just once?" I ask because honestly I'm curious as well.

"Yeah." He says licking his lips again.

I sigh and I finally agree. "Okay. Just once." I jump on top of him and rub my nose against his. I lick the top of his lips, and I trail to the bottom.

"That's extra for a kiss Maeko." He chuckles and I lift up to look at him.

"You want it to be a memorable kiss or not?"