Chapter 10

I just sit on the bed shocked at Dino's comment. He is angry, but you know what so am I. " Excuse me.... "

" Stop bullshitting me Maeko. Be real with me, and tell me everything... " He demands me.

" Dino... I-I" I stop to sigh. "Where is this coming from? " I ask confused because I swear he lost his memory..

" Was me being gone an opportunity for you to fuck around? Did you at least think about me when you was with him? No, I bet you didn't. Maeko I waited so long to be able to see you, kiss, and hold you. I came back to that party after I had been shot for you. You're my first love dude, You were the first person I expected to see when I woke up, and you weren't there. None of my friends were, and I'm going to use that term very loosely. You broke your promise to me, and us. To make matters worse, you with a new dude. Like are you serious? For one, you took off the neckless and rings that I gave you for your new dude. Then, you seriously forgot who the FUCK I was if you thought I was going to let you be with another dude now that I'm back. So, you have one or two options. Explain to me why I shouldn't beat Brenden ass for being a arrogant son of a bitch, or you can just keep playing with me, and get him fucked up! "

I just sit on the bed flabbergasted. I didn't know Dino still felt this strongly about me... I'm lying, I did, but I never thought he would come back with this much of a vengeance. "Dino just let me ex---"

" ALDINO! TIME TO GO BABE! " His mother calls for him.

" Maeko just don't say shit to me. I don't want to see you, hear from you, or even know you... I hate you so much right now.. " He says and it honestly crushes my heart.

" Dino please... " I jump off the bed and grab his hand from walking out the door.

" Let me go bra... " He says and snatches his arm away from me.

" I just want to explain.. " I start to cry but he's still pulling away from me. He leaves out of my room, and slams the door behind him. I slump back on my bed, and start to cry. I fucked up bad, and worst of all I just lost my heart for a second time. I'm gonna get my baby back though. I'll just give him time.

*Milo P.O.V*

I call Za'nae because I wanted to see how she was doing. Since Maeko has been distant from us, we've really been hanging out a lot lately. She's a bomb ass person to be around. She answers the phone, and sounds sad.

" Hello. " she says and sniffles.

" Nae what's wrong? " I ask worried.

" Nothing, just tired of everything. "

" I know what you mean.. "

" I don't want to be alone right now. Can you come over? "

" You know I would. When? "

" Now would be best.. " She says and chuckles softly.

" Okay, give me 30 minutes. "

" Kay, see you soon." She says and we hang up.

I don't know lately I been feeling her whole vibe. We've been around each other so much, so I guess I've taken a liking to Za'nae. She's really cute, short, thick, and she has a certain confidence about her. All that she's been through, and she still hasn't given up on herself yet. I respect her on a whole nother level.

I yell for Japree to help me up the stairs, so I can take a shower. He quickly comes to my aid, and helps me back into the house. "Such a good little brother." I nudge his head once we get into the bathroom. He runs my shower water, so I wouldn't have to. My mom installed a seat in the shower for me, so I would have something to sit on, and bathe. I strip my clothes, and glance over at myself in the mirror on the door. I start to examine my body, and geez I've gotten skinny. I still look good though.