Chapter 6

Voting only takes one second.

*Brenden In The Picture*

     "I don't know what to say Bj." I said in defeat...

"You don't know what to say..." He laughs. "Well let me say this for you. You are an unstable pot head who gave up his one shot of happiness, so now you're on this path of destruction because you're not happy. Any and everybody that tries to help you gets kicked to the side or lied to. I've been by your side since day ind, but I won't sit here, and continue to put up with your bullshit. When you feel like you want to go back to being Maeko then come see me, but until then we aren't cool." BJ says before hanging up.

     I sit on my bed flabbergasted. Have I really been that bad? No. I couldn't have been, they haven't seen bad yet. My mind was battling with itself on what action to take. Tomorrow I'll get up, and go for a run. In the afternoon I mean.

---

     Somebody began to knock on my door repeatedly. The nerve of some people after the first few knocks you should've walked away. I shift in bed, and mumble to myself before lifting my head up. "What?" I yell.

"Ma says come downstairs it's a family breakfast." Tommy says from behind the door.

     I lift my head up turning the clock in my direction. "It's 11o'clock in the morning!" I scream.

"That's why it's called BREAKFAST!" He screams. " You can starve for all I care. "

     " You can play in traffic! " I argue back.

" And you can run on a train track on a busy Sunday. " He spat back.

     "Arggh..." I mutter as I sit up from my bed, and transit to the restroom. I pee and wash my hands then brush my teeth. After I handle my hygiene I go back into my room, and grab my clothes for the day. I guess my fat ass missed the jog. Since it's breakfast I go downstairs in my pajamas. "Good Morning everyone." I say and everyone gives me a look.

"Who put pep in your step?" Lando asks.

     "Somebody named "Not and You" I stick my tongue out and point.

"I see you're in good spirits today." Mom says walking out of the kitchen with the bacon and eggs.

     "And I see your bubble is about to pop.." I laugh.

"Very funny." Tommy says.

      "Thanks." I smile. " A Maeko original. "

     I honestly don't know why I am in such a good mood after losing one of my good friends last night. We all sit around the table to say grace. I enjoyed the little times the family can be together without being at each others throats. After saying grace it was time to dig in. I quickly grabbed the buttered biscuits before someone else could and Kalij gave me a funny look.

     "What? I'm starving." I say and place two biscuits on my plate. After I had gotten all the foods I wanted, I grabbed my fork, and poured me a cup full of apple juice for breakfast. I started to tare into my food as my family just sat around and watched. "What?" I look up from my breakfast at everyone. I'm getting annoyed with their constant observations like I'm suicidal or something.

"Sure you're okay?" Mom asks.

     "I'm fine.." I shrug.

"Just checking... Because today you're going to be spending time with your brothers." She finishes with a smile.

     I twist my head. "Do I have to?" I weep.

"Yes... You do" She says. " You will learn the value of family today. "