Chapter 4

A/N: Voting takes a second.

     We lay on the bed, and kissed passionately. He pulled me on top of him, and began to rub my sides. I sat up, and took my shirt off, then leaned down to resume kissing him. I start to lick his lips playfully...

"What are you doing Ko? He laughs.

     "Shut up. This is what I does." I smile.

"Come here, and let me whisper something to you." he says pulling me down, and he begins to lick in my ear.

     "Nasty!" I jump up and shout.

      He takes a firm and strong grip on my butt, and I take a deep inhale. I start to grind down on his hard manhood, causing him to bite his lip.

"So, how many people have you been with?" He asks flipping me over so he's on top of me.

     "Just four." I say placing up four fingers as he pulls his jeans off.

"Four?" He asks

     "Yeah. Two girls and Two boys." I say turning on my stomach and crawling to the side of the bed pulling him closer by his dick. "Are you gonna keep talking, or are you gonna hit it from the back or what?"

He gets on the bed behind me, and grinds his hardness onto me. I feel his head pushing at my back door, and I immediately tense up. it's been so long.

     "Make sure you put that Jimmy on." I say turning my head slightly.

"Fasho." he says as he leans back briefly then rubs his dick head at my entrance again, and slowly begin to push through the first ring.

     "Ahhhh." I scream lowly causing me to arch my back up.

"Quit running. Take it like a champ." He says trying to arch my back down.

      "Just be still for a minute..." I say pushing him back by his abs.

"Alright I'm almost in." He says still sliding inside.

     "I hate you so fucking much!" I cry into a nearby pillow that I grabbed.

"Ha Ha. you should be used to it by now." He says as he leans down to kiss my shoulders.

     He starts to thrust, and I felt the sting each time. I tried to run several times, but Brenden wouldn't let me free. We went at it for a stable 45 minutes before reaching our climax, me slowly coming after him. I laid down on top of him, and closed my eyes. I laid there listening to his heartbeat, as it was steady, and calm. I lifted my head, and Brenden was passed out sleeping. I tried to sit up, and pull him out of me. But his grip around me tightened. "Where you going?" He asked still with closed eyes.

     "I am going to pull you out of me, then I am going to take a shower." I say before kissing his lips.

"Mmm. I like being as one with you though." He says with now open eyes.

      "We can't just sit here with your penis inside of me all day. What if you have to pee?" I ask trying to pull him out.

"Then I'll pee in you." He laughs.

     "Ah.. Okay Brenden. " I say finally managing to hop of him but falling to the floor.

"Ha Ha Ha you just bust your ass." He says pointing at me.

     "I love that you think this is funny." I respond while getting up. I turn around to find my clothes. "Where are my clothes?" I mumble to myself.

"We threw them somewhere." Brenden says getting up to look under the bed.

     "Oh here they are.." I yelp and grab my clothes to head towards the bathroom.