2: Limbo

Tyler's POV

I found myself surrounded by darkness and loneliness. I didn't know where I was and I started to feel scared. I decided to start walking in case I could find something.
After I walked for a few minutes, I found I door with a description in it saying "Thy deepest desires will guide thee where thou belong"
I opened the door and I entered into a beautiful place full of light and life. Suddenly, darkness and loneliness disappeared and I felt full of peace. I closed the door and it disappeared.
"Hello there" said a voice behind me. The voice came from a girl beside me. She was dressed with a white simple dress. Her hair was blond and shiny, and her face was noble. I noticed a British accent on her voice. "You must be Tyler, aren't you? My name is Lucy".
I didn't know anything about where I was and what I was doing there, so I asked "What is this place?"
"You're at the Limbo" Lucy answered.
"Limbo? But that's impossible. That would mean that I..." And that is how I remembered the reality of where I was and what had happened: I was dead. I remembered the accident, the pain, the lights coming out of nowhere, Emma... "But I can't be dead!" Suddenly, my spirit was filled with grief and worry.
"Please follow me" Lucy started walking and I followed her to a door in the middle of that place.
Behind that door I found myself with a person I hadn't seen in a long time. His face was the same as I remembered. He looked like no time had ever passed.
"Dad..."

So I'm writing both POV for Emma and Tyler because I want to explore the story more. When I was thinking the story, this is how I imagined. If you are reading this, thank you so much.
P. S. Listen to Ellie Goulding's new song for the HBO series Girls called "Here's to Us". This song is so beautiful!!