UPDATE!!!

I wasn't sure if I had to write this, but I needed too.
On June 4, I went to Ellie Goulding's concert at the CFE Arena. It was a dream come true.
The past two weeks I've been doing my practice at the hospital, but I finish it now.
Past Friday (June 10) I went to Selena Gomez's concert for the first time! It was my dream since I was 12. she did go out to see her fans and I took a video of her ☺️ It was another dream come true and the perfect night. Sadly, things turned terrible the next day.

Christina Grimmie was an amazing 22 years old singer. She was one of my favorites, and she was killed in the city where I live the same night I saw Selena. My heart was broken when I heard the news, and I still cannot believe it.

Now, on sunday, another terrible thing happened. A massive shooting occurred 15 minutes from where I live, leaving 50 dead and 50+ injured.
It's really sad that we live in a world full of hate and disrespect. I don't know the motives of those guys to kill, but I invite all those who see this to be kind and respect others ' beliefs. This isn't the first time that happens. Shootings occur all ove the world, and it seems to get worse.
We all are humans, and we must love each other with our flaws and differences.

I love you, and I respect you, no matter your religion, race, or sexuality.
#PrayForTheWorld