Epilogue.

This story ends with a happy ending, although, many other things happened right after.
Luke and Emma arrived their destination. After a few months, Luke's work became famous around the country and Emma started to learned the language of love (French, of course).
Two years after they moved, after the drama of changing your life and your native language, They eloped.
With the pass of the years, they had their own kids. Luke had already become a famous photographer, and Enma decided to start painting again after so many years, to become (as many critics said) the new DaVinci.
Were they happy? Yes they were, even with the ups and downs that life throws at you when you less expect it, they had their happily ever after.
Their friends and families had a happy ending as well, but theirs is another story to tell.
Life has so many stories, have you lived yours yet?

Tyler's POV
"Amazing how they end up together, isn't it?" Lucy said.
Looking at Emma happy and full of life was the best thing that happened to me. "Yes. But somehow we make that happen. I mean, it was kind of your idea."
"I know, but I don't make the rules. You don't believe on coincidences, do you?" She smiled.
"You know they don't exist. Now, let's go back to work, there are to many people coming still."
And Lucy and I ended up together helping the soul of those who come to the Limbo, to let them know that there's a moment before you go when you can fix something you left behind...

This is the end. I'm so happy about this story, if you're reading this, thank you.
I find this story really personal. I'm glad that I decided to share it with you.
I have more stories coming, some of them are similar, and others are totally different. 😉❤️