3: Truth

So I'm continuing the story from how I left it at the last chapter.

Tyler POV

"Dad..." I was shocked. My dad was an army soldier sent to Afghanistan, he died during combat when I was 10 years old. I. hurried to huge him after almost 8 years of not having him to guide me. "Dad... I can't believe... You... How..." I couldn't talk because of how amazed I was.
"Son, It is good to see you again, but I little bit too early" His voice was how I remembered in my memories and dreams.
"Dad, I died. I don't know... What is going to happen with mom and jason, maya... Emma! Is she ok? Did she d..." I was interrupted by my dad.
"Son. I effect, you did die. But Emma is fine, she stayed at earth, this was not her time to go". I had so many questions, but I didn't know how to tell them.
My dad continued talking "I know you have a lot of questions, that's why I'm here, God commanded me to help you before you can go to heaven.
"See, everybody who dies young and/or leaving something incomplete or unresolved must have a guide to help him/her to complete their incomplete task, so I came from heaven to this limbo place to help you".
To much information was I receiving at that moment. I took a moment to analyze it and I finally said "But if I died, what can I do to go back?"
"It is simple, son" He looked away while keep speaking "Remember when I died?"
I remembered perfectly that moment. I was a miserable 10 years old boy, nothing about that moment is something that I wanted to remember. "I do remember" I answered.
"Do you remember having a dream where I visited you and tell you that you were a strong guy, that everything was going to be fine?"
I did remember, and suddenly, that dream started to make sense.
"So, that was for real you!" I was shocked, but happy about that experience.
"Absolutely, son. I did visit you in your dreams, and that is exactly what you are going to do for you mother, your siblings, Emma, your friends, anyone you know you have to visit".
I knew I had to do something about my family on earth, so I said "How is it possible? When should I do it?"
He looked at me and said "For now, you must wait. I short time has passed since you died, and it is too early for you to go".
"Wait..." I interrupted "How long have I been here?"
"You just came. Your mom does not know yet that you passed away".
For a moment I felt full of guilt. So my mom didn't know yet that I died, so that meant that I had to wait.
"There's something that you need to see" A screen appeared in front of us with an image of what was happening at earth. "Do you want to see it? It can be too much to handle". I didn't respond, I just stared to the screen and watched the imminent reality coming up.

There was a car crashed in the middle of the road. Police and ambulances all over the place. Paramedics carrying a body on a black bag and another body to an ambulance. If you have had a heart broken, the pain I felt was that hard multiplied by a million.
For the next days I watched everything. I watched my mom receiving the news, I saw Emma waking up, I saw my funeral, my siblings crying, I saw my graduation, people crying. All I saw pain...

This was really emotional chapter to write. Thanks for reading and I hope you like it. 😉
P.S. The images at the top are just so you can have an idea how I imagined it.