15: A new adventure

"I'm ready."
"Do you have everything?" Lindsey asked.
"Yes" I smiled "Gosh, I'm really gonna miss you badly!" We hugged for one last time and I entered the airport. I walk inside and I started looking for Luke. I was nervous that maybe I was too late and he already had gone through the airport terminal.
I kept walking and walking until I saw a familiar silhouette. He was there, 20 feet away from me.
"STRANGER!" I yelled smiling. Some people stared at me, but I didn't care. He looked back to me and his face changed completely.
I ran toward him until we reached each other. We kissed, both with tears in our eyes.
"I love you, Luke" I said "I want to be with you wherever you go."
He smiled and kissed me again. "I promise we will have a happy ending together, alright?"
"Alright" I said.
"We're going to be late if we don't hurry!" We took our bags and we started walking towards the terminal.

We made it to the plane. The pilot started giving the instructions. When he finish and the plane started moving, Luke looked and said "Are you ready?"
"Not really" I said "But I'm with you. That's enough for me."
We cuddled in our sits, while the plane started flying. A new adventure was about to begin...

Sometimes unexpected things happen to the best people. Sometimes we suffer from someone else's fault, but sometimes after that damage, the damage we get is from ourselves.
It isn't easy to move on when you lose someone you love. But it doesn't mean you have to forget them. They stay with you and they take care of you from beyond. Eventually, you will learn to live without them and you will find someone to love again. You just have to try...