Chapter Two: An Introvert

Hi :>

---

Your POV

I woke up from the sunlight shining through my eyes, I rolled around and somehow fell on the floor. I sat up instantly and looked around, looks like Zane carried me to my bed. I stretched and stood up. I got dressed, I brushed my hair and grabbed my phone with my headphones. I opened my door and went downstairs to see Zane in an outfit.

"You going to work?" I asked and Zane nodded. I then asked, "If I'm going to live here, then I'm going to help you pay rent. Do you know any open jobs?"

"I don't know any open jobs, you should ask one of the neighbors here on the street." Zane said.

"Zane, you know I'm a little bit shy." I said.

"Then come with me, let's see if my job has openings and needs help." Zane said, I nodded and smiled.

We went outside, Zane locked and closed the door and gave me an extra key to the house. I put my headphones on and started playing music in it.

(A/n: You have Bluetooth headphones because your fab :3)

We started walking when someone called Zane across the street. I pulled out my headphones. We both looked across the street, I then saw a girl with black hair and sunset-ish eyes. She walked up to us and saw me.

"Hey Zane, who's this?" She asked.

"Her name is Y/n, she just moved in with me yesterday." Zane said.

"Hi Y/n! My name's Aphmau, friend of Zane's." Aphmau said.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you too." I said quietly.

"We better get going, bye Aphmau." Zane said, he grabbed my hand and I blushed. We started walking again.

This is going to be a long day..

Time Skip~ :D

We got to Zane's job, we went inside and I saw girls that looks like maids. Oh no, wait, is this a-

"Yup, it's a maid cafe. I just deliver, I'm not a maid." Zane said.

"For a second there, I thought you were." I joked.

"H-HEY!" Zane exclaimed and I laughed.

"I would really like to see you in a maid outift, that would be fantastic!" I said with a smile and Zane rolled his eyes

I approached a girl at the counter and asked her, "D-do you have any job openings?"

She looked up to me and said, "I'm sorry, but no. But we would need help just for today. Since our maid is sick, we would be needing assistance."

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"I-I would like to help." I said and she beamed at me.

"Thank you so much! Go to the back room and get dress, there's a maid outfit there." She said and I nodded.

Both me and Zane went to the back room, when we got there, he bursted out laughing. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Just be glad I'm helping." I said.

Just then, the door opened to reveal a pink meif'wa with a pink maid outfit on. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hi! Kawaii~Chan's name is Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan's assuming that you're the helper?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

She talks in third person. Awesome. Who taught her that though?

"Y-yeah, my name's Y/n." I said.

"You should get dress Y/n~Sama! Kawaii~Chan will be waiting." Kawaii~Chan said and left.

I sighed, I looked around and saw no sign of Zane. Looks like he left while we were talking. I got dressed in the maid outfit and left the backroom. I saw Kawaii~Chan and approached her.

"Y/n~Sama! Kawaii~Chan's so glad you're here. All Y/n~Sama has to do is be cheerful to the customers while taking an order." Kawaii~Chan said and I nodded.

I started taking orders in different tables, I really hope this is worth it. Geez. I can't even handle a short maid outfit. I sighed and kept taking orders.

Time Skip~ :3

The day has finally ended, I sighed in relief and changed back to my normal clothes. The manager paid you enough. I went outside and waited for Zane to come.

"BOO!" I jumped, I turned around and saw Zane.

"YOU LITTLE EMO NUGGET, I'LL END YOU!" You exclaimed. You started chasing Zane, until you both reached the house.

"Hi Y/n~Sama!" You turned around and saw Kawaii~Chan.

"Oh, hi Kawaii~Chan." You greeted.

"Kawaii~Chan wants to know if you could walk with her so she will know you better." Kawaii~Chan said. As much as I want to end Zane's life, even though I can't, I can't turn down Kawaii~Chan's offer.

"Yeah, sure." I said and we started walking.

"Y/n~Sama and Zane~Kun are so cute! I ship it so much!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed and I went red.

I laughed nervously while scratching the back of my head, this was a very long day.

---

Bye ;-;

(Edited: 09/05/16, I made a drawing of the scene that occurred while you both were in the maid café. Isn't it ugly? :>)