Chapter Eight: Secret Revealed?

give me cookies

---

Time Skip~ :3
Your POV

"Ah!" I exclaimed as I fell on the floor. Again. I groaned in pain, am I really that hard to wake up?

"Kawaii~Chan's so sorry! But Kawaii~Chan came to check on
Y/n~Sama and she found out that Zane~Kun and Y/n~Sama are dating!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed happily.

How did she find out?

"H-how did y-you know?" I asked.

"Kawaii~Chan forced Zane~Kun to spill the beans!" Kawaii~Chan said. I chuckled, I wished I saw that.

Kawaii~Chan helped me up and hugged me tightly fangirling. She jumped up and down, saying her ship has sailed.

"Hey Kawaii~Chan, you didn't tell anybody right?" I asked.

"Kawaii~Chan didn't tell anybody about this, she promise. Kawaii~Chan will just wait for you and Zane~Kun to announce it." Kawaii~Chan said and I smiled at her.

I went downstairs with Kawaii~Chan, she said goodbye and left. I turned to Zane, I smirked at him, he already knows what I'm gonna say, but I'm gonna say it again anyway.

"Make pancakes my royal peasant!" I exclaimed playfully and he groaned. I then said, "That's half of the sentence, make pancakes with me."

He looked at me and smiled. He kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled apart and I jumped on his back and said, "Towards the kitchen!"

~

When Zane left for work, somebody came knocking like a mad man. I opened the door and somebody pulled me outside. It was Aphmau.

"Y/n! You didn't tell me you two were together!?" Aphamu exclaimed.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

(No Justin Bieber reference, I swear.)

"You and Zane are together! I'm totally fangirling right now, you two make the perfect match!" Aphamu said.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Garroth and Vylad did! I'm so glad they did tell me!" Aphmau said.

Welp, there goes our secret relationship.

Zane POV

I was about to deliver the last batch of cakes when I saw Garroth with the other boys coming towards the maid café, no Aaron, no Vylad and no Travis though. Aaron must be with Aphmau, Vylad and Travis must be doing something that only Irene knows what. They saw me and started coming towards me, Garroth tried stopped them. Huh.

"Hey Zane! We heard that you and Y/n are together, congratulations!" Laurance said.

"Yeah, I can't belive Garroth was outdo by his own little brother!" Dante exclaimed and I smirked, even though they can't see it.

"LAURANCE, DANTE BOTH OF YOU ARE DEAD!" Garroth exclaimed and started chasing them.

I rolled my eyes and started delivering the last batch of cakes. They will get kick out if they keep the chase up, and it happened. They did got kick out, I heard the manager said not comeback for a month to them. Heh.

Time Skip~ ^-^
Your POV

I was waiting for Zane to come back. I was sitting on the couch, slouching actually. I started getting bored. I went upstairs to my room, I saw my guitar on the corner. I stared at it for a moment before grabbing it and going downstairs to the living room with it.

I flopped on the couch, I started playing quietly and then my playing started getting louder. I decided to sing. I didn't even notice Zane come in and sing with me.

No Matter Where You Are - US
(Us The Duo)

I will stand by you, even when we fall. I will be the rock, that holds you up and lifts you high so you stand tall. I won't let you go, No one can take your place. A couple fights & lonely nights, don't make it right to let it go to waste.

I won't let you fall, I won't let you go~! No matter where you are, No matter where you are, I'll be there! No matter where you are, No matter where you are, I'll be there.

I will hold on to, everything we've got. A quitter, a regretter, and forgetter is everything I'm not. I'll take care of you and love you just because, You and I are better than forever, nothing can stop, us~!

I won't let you fall, I won't let you go~! No matter where you are, No matter where you are, I'll be there! No matter where you are, No matter where you are, I'll be there.

We can be the generation, who learns how to love. Mistakes & empty promises, will never be enough.To tear apart the giant hearts that beat inside us now. Let's conquer the percentages and rise above, the crowd~!

I won't let you fall, I won't let you go~! No matter where you are, No matter where you are, I'll be there! No matter where you are, No matter where you are, I'll be there. No matter where you are, No matter where you are, I'll be there. I'll be there. I'll be there!

"You have a nice singing voice, Zane." I said and he blushed.

---

Deal with my song choice XD

also, give me cookies