Chapter Three: The Afternoon Walk

This is gonna be the Imagine that I wrote, but I'm gonna change it a bit. ^-^

---

After your walk with Kawaii~Chan, you found out that she lives with Aphamu. You had a talk with Aphmau for a bit. She said Zane hasn't been himself lately and she wants to know why. So she asked you if you can ask him what's wrong, being the kind person you are, you said yes. You went back home and saw Zane going outside. You walked towards him.

"Hey Zane, where are you going?" You asked.

"I'm gonna patrol the street, I do this during the afternoon." Zane said.

"Can I come with?" You asked.

"Yeah, I guess I don't mind." Zane said with a shrug. You smiled at him and you both started walking.

You were now walking with Zane, Aphmau also said that he's been acting like this after their A-Con. She tried to ask him, but he just shrugs it off. You decided to ask him now, it's now or never.

"Hey, Zane?" You started.

"Hm?" Zane asked. He looked at you, there was something wrong.

"Aphmau said you haven't been yourself lately. Is.. Is there something wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing's wrong." Zane replied simply.

"Zane.." You said, he sighed and turned away from you.

"Zane." You repeated, but he kept looking at cars passing by.

That's when you finally had it. You grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him to you, making him look at you. You have a faint blush dusted in your cheeks, but you didn't care. But for Zane, he quite noticed it.

"Zane, please. There's something wrong, please just tell me. I can tell there's something wrong from the look of your eyes. Please.. Just tell me." You pleaded and he sighed once more.

He grabbed your hands, holding it gently. He looked down for a minute and he looked at you again.

"I-I love somebody.. But.. She doesn't love me back. I accepted the fact that she's dating somebody, but.." Zane sighed, he let go of your hands and continued walking.

You catch up with him and placed both your hands on his shoulder. He looked at you.

"Zane, I'm sorry. If this girl didn't see your love for her, then she's blind. I may have offended somebody by now, but you know what I mean. There's other girls that will appreciate you, Zane." You said, he removed his mask from his face and then he suddenly kissed you.

Your eyes went wide, but you soon melted into the kiss, your arms wrapping around his neck. His arms around your waist, pulling you closer. Both of you pulled away, blushing.

"I didn't know an 'Afternoon Walk' is the cure to your sadness." You joked and he smiled.

"Half of what you said was right, but really, you were the cure." Zane said and kissed you again.

Your 'Little Emo Nugget' is back to normal.

And all he needed was an 'Afternoon Walk' or.. You.

And now you know.. He was that damn cheesy.

Time Skip~ :>

You and Zane both decided you weren't official yet and should go to a date first. You were so glad the kiss didn't make things awkward. You painted your bedroom walls grey and you planned to add some design to it. You were laying on your bed, staring at the blank ceiling. It's good entertainment, yeah?

"Y/n!" Zane called from downstairs.

"Yes Emo Nugget!" You replied back.

"Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan are here to see you! AND STOP CALLING ME EMO NUGGET!" He exclaimed and you laughed.

You stood up from your bed and went downstairs. You saw Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan at the doorway, Aphmau waved at you and you slightly waved back. She took your hand and pulled you outside.

"Y/n! Kawaii~Chan showed me something awesome and I completely ship it." Aphmau said happily.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Kawaii~Chan totally ships it too!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed.

"What is it?" You asked.

Kawaii~Chan pulled out her phone and showed you a picture of you and Zane kissing from yesterday. You went red and they squealed.

"H-how did you-" You got cut off by Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan saw you two outside and Kawaii~Chan saw you in the perfect moment, so Kawaii~Chan took a picture of it!" She said. You were very red right now.

'Why does Kawaii~Chan have to see that?' You thought.

---

bye. ;-;