Chapter Twelve: <3 (The Finale! Part One)

Hehehe.. OH, UM, I MEAN, WELCOME TO THE CHAPTER! I'M NOT PLANNING ANY THING SPECIAL, NOTHING SPECIAL HERE. HEHEHE.

---

Zane POV

Y/n was discharged a week ago, I've been spending more time with her than before. Though I've been planning on something, and I can't believe I need the guys help. I told Y/n I'll be back in a few, I walked towards the guys house and knocked on the door. Laurance opened it.

"Zane? What are you doing here? It's quite unexpected." Laurance said.

"I'm gonna explain later, may I come in first?" I asked and he nodded.

I went inside and saw nobody in the living room, looks like the guys are in their rooms. Laurance closed the door and looked at me, I looked back at him and pulled something out of my back pocket. I pulled it out and Laurance's eyes went wide.

"Y-you're gonna propose to Y/n!?" Laurance said in shock. I nodded.

"That's great! She'll definitely say yes!" Laurance said.

"I need all of your help, I'm gonna propose to Y/n tomorrow." I said and he nodded.

"Of course! I'll call the guys and the girls." Laurance said and started making a call.

Your POV

You were hanging out with the girls after Zane left. Aphmau kept apologizing, and you kept saying it was fine. Though, it was getting a little annoying. You were all watching Fairy Tail, except you were watching it upside down.

"Y/n, are you sure you can watch it properly?" Katelyn asked and you nodded.

Out of nowhere, Kawaii~Chan squealed loudly. You raised an eyebrow on her, while the girls looked at her confused. Kawaii~Chan went to Aphmau and showed something on her phone, soon enough, Aphmau squealed as well.

"Me and the girls have to go Y/n, this is urgent. Keep watching Fairy Tail!" Aphmau said, as Kawaii~Chan pulled the two girls outside impatiently.

'What's up with them?' I thought. I shrugged it off and just went back go watching Fairy Tail.

A few hours later~ :>
Zane POV

"Alright Zane, everything is planned perfectly! The guys are gonna get the decorations, and everybody will help decorate. Me, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan will be the ones to lead Y/n at the park. Everybody got it?" Aphmau asked and everybody nodded.

"I just can't believe Zane~Kun is going to propose to Y/n~Sama tomorrow! Kawaii~Chan's ship is sailing so far! When are you and Y/n~Sama planning to have kids!?" Kawaii~Chan asked and I went red.

"W-what!? Kawaii~Chan, we're not even married yet! Plus, I'm just proposing!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah Kawaii~Chan, I think you're taking it a little bit too far to 'having kids'." Garroth said.

"That's right. Zane, if you ever hurt her, I swear I'll bury you seven feet underground and let you die there. Alright, now that that's settled, we should all probably get home before Y/n comes here and makes assumptions." Laurance said.

Everybody said their goodbyes to each other and left, including me. I opened the door and saw the lights were off, the TV illuminating at the Living Room. I went to the Living Room and saw an adorable sleeping Y/n. I smiled to myself and carried her bridal style to my room, I laid her there, laying with her in the process. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, Y/n." I said, slowly drifting off to sleep. But when I was about to be fully asleep I heard her reply-

"Goodnight."

---

OKAY FINE, I DID PLAN SOMETHING SPECIAL TO THIS CHAPTER. I just started watching Fairy Tail, and it was really good. Except I'm still at episode four. -3-