Chapter 29 - Aurora

I studied myself in my dress. It had been a week since my brother had gotten married and he had only gotten home last night and now it was my wedding. My father had talked to Luke and he had returned rather wary of my father but had refused to tell me what he said. He was fine after a couple of days though.

I looked at myself in the mirror again. I laughed. My dress and hair style was an exact replicate of that that Princess Leia, aka Carrie Fisher, wore in A New Hope. My orange streaked hair was coiled tightly into buns and the hood of the dress was to be over them. When I had said I wanted a Star Wars themed wedding I did not think that anyone had taken me seriously. I was fucking grateful they had.

"Hey baby!"

I turned to see Luke in the door, "Your not meant to see me!"

"Damn girl! We may hyper drive tonight!" He laughed.

"Did you just compare out sex life to a mechanical part in the millennium falcon?" I laughed.

"Maybe!" He replied.

He walked over to me as he spoke before planted a soft kiss on my lips. Luke was dressed as my very own Han Solo as we agreed that if he was dressed at Luke Skywalker it would make things seem really weird. Unfortunately our glasses ruined the effect of the outfits, but kissing him right now made me not care.

"I love you!" I said.

"I know!" Luke laughed.

He placed something over my neck. I looked down to see a necklace with a pendent which was half the Jediism logo. Carved into the metal were the words I love you. My hands run to Luke's neck were I found a matching chain with the other have of the pendent. Written on their was the words he had just spoken. I know. I placed the two together to make them whole and smiled.

"They are beautiful!" I whispered.

"I thought you would like them!" He whispered, "I do love you!"

I laughed, "Is that you gun I feel Mr Solo or are you just happy to see me?"

"What to you think Mrs Solo?" He laughed.

"Hmm. Defo happy to see me!" I laughed.

He kissed me again, "Always!"

"You aren't supposed to be here dude!" Lance laughed.

We both spun around to see my brother in the doorway. Relief swept over Luke's face when he saw that it wasn't my father in the doorway. I sniggered at his relief and he glared at me, which quickly broke into a smile.

"I'll leave!" Luke said before quickly kissing the top of my head and exiting the room.

My brother, dressed as Chewy as he was the best man, left also. I few moments later, Kama and Ella walked in dressed in orange floor length gowns like those in the Star Wars prequel series just because I always liked those dresses and I wanted a flare of colour. My mother was with them dressed as a Jedi.

"Not gonna lie! This is gonna be an awesome wedding!" My mum squealed, "We got Jabba to conduct the ceremony!"

"Let's hope C3PO is with him!" Ella laughed.

"Don't worry he is!" Kama replied.

My mother pulled my hood over my buns and smiled at me. She kissed me cheeks and hugged me too. Her smiled warmed me before she pulled me into another hug. My mum knew I was nervous. I wanted to marry Luke for definite but it was the thought of people staring at me and the fear of raising a kid.

"You are one crazy girl with one crazy wedding!" She laughed, "But that's why we love you! That's why Luke loves you!"

"Is that my little girl?"

We spun around to see my dad dressed as Dartb Vader. He had a flare of the dramatic and insisted on being authentic. My mother had refused to play along and dress as Padme, but to be honest I didn't blame her.

"It's me dad!" I laughed.

"God I'm getting old!" He sighed, "Anyway. You ready?"

"DEFIANTLY!" I cried.

My dad walked me into the next room which had been set dressed to be like the main room on the inside of the Millennium Falcon, complete with the gaming table. I smiled at my very own Han Solo at the end of the alter. It was my dream come true.

"Treat her well!" My dad said to Luke in his Vader voice, "Or you will come to understand the true power of the dark side!"

Luke nodded nervously. The minister then spoke in his Hutt voice every time before the man dressed at C3PO translated it. It was a weird and unorthodox beginning but I loved it anyway. The whole time I was looking in Luke's eyes and my heart beat faster in my chest as we approached the vows.

"When I first met you!" Luke began, "My initial thought was wow she's hot which then became wow she's a bitch, but standing here with you right now I can't think of anything but our future together. So you know what! Let the Death Stars come blow us up but I will fight to my last breath for you!"

I laughed, "We have shared amazing times together and now we are here. At the start of the rest of our lives and not even the Emperor himself could stop us now! It's full light speed ahead from here baby!"

We slide on our matching titanium rings before I pulled him into a passionate kiss. Luke picked me up bridle style before deepening out kiss. I held applause in the back ground but the sound was drowned out as I became consumed by our moment.

"I think you woke my blaster again baby!" Luke laughed.

****

"Everyone! Everyone! I'd like to make a toast!" We all turned to face Bradley, "As many are aware, a lot of people pictured myself and Aurora as a couple. Didn't go as planned as you can see. But now she is my sister-in-law and we are actually related which is amazing because I've always loved you like my sister. So raise your glasses! To Luke and Aurora! My friends and my family! May you be happy and have lots of little babies to tire you out!"

"To Luke and Aurora!" Everyone chanted.

"Oh god!" Luke mumbled.

"What?" I asked concerned.

"It's you father's speech!" Luke cringed.

"Luke!" My father said turning to him, "I am you father! You have no idea how long I have been wanting to say that for! I haven't known you as long as I have known Zac so what I said still stands. You hurt her and then you will understand the true power of the dark side, but that said you are a decent guy and have taken a massive leap to join our family so to that I salute you, because it ain't fucking easy! To Luke, Aurora and the newest addition to the family. I know he or she will be in good hand and will make us all proud."

"She!" I replied standing up, "It's a she! I wanna make a toast to my unborn child! To Jessica Reeves!"

Luke stood up next to me, "Jessica Reeves!"

The rest of the people present rose from there seats, "Jessica Reeves!"

"You're gonna be excellent parents!" My dad whispered to us.

"I know!" I replied, "I learnt from the best!"

"Love you baby girl!" Dad said.

"I love you too dad!"