Still Stratford Sweethearts (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

*Authors note*

I wanna be quick to let you guys know that this is my first story so please bear with me. I really hope you like it and spread the word. Enjoy...

♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪

Prologue

She's always been different, but that's just who she is. She's always been a strange girl, but that's just who she is. She has always been Starr because, well, that's just who she is.

Starr Eilynn- Faith McClain has always been who she was. That sweet, outgoing, southern girl, and she has one person to thank for that, Justin Bieber. Justin and Starr, childhood best friends who met when Starr moved to Canada at age two over the ongoing custody battle between her divorced parents. Stratford was no different from Lowndes County, MS, where she was born. They were small towns, both sharing a population of no more than 30,000. Justin and Starr were inseparable since the day they met on July 12, 1996. The whole town gave them the nickname Stratford Sweethearts, convinced that they were soul mates. But as the saying goes, All good things must come to an end. And it did, on August 16, 2004, when Starr was moved back with her mom in St. Louis at age ten. And with loosing her phone during travel, she lost the ability to keep in touch with her Stratford Sweetheart.....