Chapter 12: Mr. McClain

Author's Note: So, schools finally out. I don't know how that will affect my updating because I have a job interview coming up. But I'll try.

Justin's POV

"Hi, Mr. McClain" I said.

Mr. McClain was Starr's dad, although if you looked at them from a distance, you couldn't tell. He was intimidating. His over 6 foot stature towered over my 5'9" one. His voice was loud, and could easily be echoed. And did I mention he was in the Marine Corp?

He had served for at least 8 years and most likely got honorary discharge. As far as skin color, he was coffee and Starr was cream. I had never met her mother, but she is white, I've seen pictures.

Even though he's intimidating, I know that on the inside, he's a teddy bear. Mr. McClain is someone who is always there and protects his children with his life. I've always admired him for that.

I just hoped he remembered me, I do want to live.

He stayed silent and stone faced for quite a while. His stare was intense and bored into me. At this point, I think I was going to piss in my pants. After what felt like eternity, Mr. McClain finally cracked a smile.

"Jeremy Jr., what a surprise" he said as my face grew hot.

Before you go and blab on about how that isn't my name, he knows. He called me that when I was younger, said I would look a spitting image of my dad, Jeremy Bieber, when I grew up. Even though I denied it as a boy, his assumption proved to be correct.

He pulled me into a manly hug and patted my back. "Didn't think I'd ever see you're face in person again, although you're face is everywhere now."

I chuckled at his comment, completely agreeing. I was 18, almost 19, and my career has reached an all time high and was still going up. I was an international star, my face was in every magazine, I had the largest and most dedicated fanbase, and I was living large.

"What are you doing here, son?" he asked. "Long story short, I ran into Starr." I said not feeling like going into detail.

"How have you been sir?"

✨Starr's POV✨

As Justin and my dad conversed, I turned my attentions to the two figures in the room next to us. I stalked toward them.

"Hiya guys" I said. The two children began running toward me and clung to my legs. I blent down and embraced them both.

"Starr, what did you do to you hair?" my younger brother asked touching a piece of it. He was the older of the twins and surprisingly was the one who had slight speech problems.

His voice was high pitched and babyish and somehow managed to sound British, while Ciara spoke like I did as a toddler.

She was extremely bright, had a wide vocabulary for a 5 year and articulated every word as she spoke.

"I dyed it" I told him. The look on his face told me he was contemplating on whether or not to like it. Ciara must have noticed too, because she spoke up.

"Well I happen to like it very much" she commented.

"Well thank you very much, Sillyara" I said, using a nickname I had always called her and kissing her cubby cheek.

"Hey! I liked it first!" Ceasar spat in pure jealousy.

"No, I did. You didn't say anything Ceasar!" Ciara snapped back. Oh the sibling rivalry.

They began arguing on who liked my hair first.

What am I going to do with these two?

So, yeah. I updated. You guys should really comment more, it's what motivates me. And don't just say update, tell me how you felt about it, comment on a funny moment, ya know, feeeeel it. It's 2am right now. I wanted to update because I'm about to go 3 days with no wifi, please pray for me.

The worst part is I won't get Journey's updates. You guys honestly need to read @iamjourneygrace stories. Over the past few weeks I have fell in love with her work. I especially love the Autism series and Novacane. I would love for her to read my story.

Even if you guys don't know her, can you please help? We've talked many times before and I'm going to ask her, I just want support. Thank you. Live. Love. Life. Bieber.

-Starr