Chapter 7: "Do you see it?"

Okay guys. It is currently December 24, but it'll probably take me more than one day to write this because I don't have my prewrite with me. Did you guys hear #Journals?! What's your favorite? Mine so far is Backpack. I've only listened to previews because I'm a broke hoe. Anybody wanna gift it to me? Live. Love. Life. Bieber

-Starr
💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕

✨Starr POV✨

"So what do you have in mind?"
"Huh?"
"For the tattoo, what do you have in mind?" Skittles asked me
"Well I was thinking we used one of my butterfly sketches and let the artist do something with that"
"Okay, we can get that" she said as we got back in the car.

🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟

"I think you were supposed to turn that way" my bestfriend nagged. "No I wasn't" "Yes you were! There are no buildings down here!"

"Great, now were lost" I sighed. "Yo fault" she says. "How is it my fault?"
"You were supposed to turn left five minutes ago"

"I wouldn't be lost if you would have let me use your phone!" I protested. "What about your phone?" "It's playing the music" I pointed out. She silently handed me her phone and I used it to find the nearest tattoo shop.

We pulled up to the shop and walked in. The amount of tattoo designs on the wall was intimidating and I began to have second thoughts about this whole idea.

🍭Skittles POV🍭

When we walked in the shop, Starr looked as if she wanted to turn right back around. I grabbed her arm and pulled her forward to the desk.

"Welcome to Do You See It Tattoo Shop, where innovation is ours. What can I do for you?" Interesting name.

"Can we get two tattoo jobs? We already have the design and everything" Starr suddenly said. Nice to know she's snapped out of it.

"Right this way ladies"

-4 extremely painful hours later-

Our matching tattoos were finally finished. Shit hurt. Like a bitch. The finished result was absolutely stunning. And even though the pain was intense, it was worth it to share this with my bestfriend.

I got the tattoo on the left side of my torso while Starr got it on her right shoulder blade. She posted a picture on her Instagram since I didn't have one. I wasn't a big fan of social network.

"itsstarrswolrd: Last day with my bestfriend, gonna cherish it. Ya like the new tattoos? How bout my hair?"