Chapter 6: Ideas of Ink

Authors Note:
Okay guys sorry for the late update. I had part of this done and had it saved under drafts and it got deleted 😑. So yeah, now I have to redo it.
💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕

✨Starr's POV✨

After three hours, we walked out of the hair salon. Skittles got hair extensions then had her hair loosely curled. And I, after much needed convincing from Skittles, got it died to a red velvet color and restraightend.

"I actually love the way this color turned out" I said, admiring the change in my hair. "I told you it would look good! Man I'm hungry, we should go to that Subway." Wondering where she saw one, I peered over my shoulder and spotted one three doors away from the shop. Shrugging, I said "Yeah, I could go for a sub"

Once we got our food, we sat in the nearest open booth. "Douche alert, 3:00" Skittles informed me.

I turned my head to the angle she told me. There he was, about 6'2", jet black hair slicked into an over- gelled quiff, a tight muscle shirt that showed off arms that clues into the usage off steroids, all packed into an over tanned body and a cocky smile. He literally screamed douchebag.

"Hello ladies, I couldn't help but notice that as soon as you walked in here, you couldn't keep your eyes off of me. I figured to go ahead and make your day by coming to say hi." I could tell by the direction he was winking in, he was talking to me. "I'm sorry," I said taking a sip of my tea, "you must have the wrong girl. I never looked anywhere remotely in your direction until my friend here," I gestured toward Skit, "saw you coming."

"Playing hard to get I see" he said, arrogantly adding a wink. "I got a better game at my place we could play."

I looked toward Skit, having a silent conversation on what my next action should be. Once I got the look of approval, I turned back toward the meat-head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name" I spoke to him. "The name's Matt" he said with a sly smirk. "We'll Matt, I got a little something for you." Matt looked back toward his table where I assumed the people that were sitting there were his friends. He shot them an accomplished look before turning his attention back toward me.

"Close your eyes" I cooed. As soon as he did, I proceeded to remove the lid from my tea and pour it over his head. By the look on his face, it was obvious that it wasn't expected. Skittles and I got up, grabbed our subs, and walked out.

"Nice" she complimented. "Thank you"

💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫

Stopping at a red light, I turned toward Skittles.

"So you gonna tell me your next idea?" she asked. "Okay, okay, I'll tell you. How do you feel about getting matching tattoos?"

I waited, nervously searching her face for any answer.

"Let's do it"

💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕
Authors Note: TADAHHHH!!!!! Yeah, in the words of Lil Wayne, Sorry For The Wait. I'll try to be quicker with the next one.