Chapter 10: Long time No see

Author's Note: So, after about six times trying to type this chapter and three different electronics, I finally just deleted Wattpad and re-downloaded it. This is ridiculous. Anywho, there is a new POV!!!!
💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶

🎤Justin's POV🎤

Fredo was coming today. He had been in Nebraska for 2 weeks doing a high paying photography gig for some family with a spoiled little rich kid who wanted everything handed to her on a silver platter.

At least that's what Fredo said.

I was excited to have him. I didn't have many friends living in the business, so it gets pretty boring when there's only me here. I laid in my bed, coming up with things we could do. I didn't know how long he'd be here so I had to have as much fun as humanly possible.

My thoughts were interrupted by the distinct sound of a door being unlocked and opened. I immediately jumped up and ran down the stairs.

As my eyes met the familiar curly head of hair that belonged to my Puerto Rican friend, I yelled out "Aye! Fredo!" I met him the rest of the way an embraced him in a bro hug.

It was then that I noticed another presence. It was a girl. She was pretty, dare I say beautiful. But I couldn't shake the fact that she was oddly familiar.

She look up and I was met with a unique pair of violet eyes, and it seemed as if my mind rushed through my memories to where I have saw them before.

Alfredo must have seen me looking at her, so he began to talk. "Oh yeah, bro this-" I cut him off.

"Starr?" I questioned.

The mystery girl finally locked eyes with me, and a look of realization flashed through them. "Jay?" she asked. Overjoyed at my new discovery, I ran pass Fredo and scooped up the girl.

"STARR!!" I squeezed her in my arms. I had missed her so much. She was my bestfriend and never once left my mind. "Long time, no see Starr baby" I said as I span her in circles . "I know right" she said as I finally put her down. Her feet didn't even touch the ground during the hug.

"You're so short!" "Shut up!" she giggled, a sound I haven't heard in almost 10 years. I pulled her in another, more gentle, hug.

"I missed you so much" I whispered. "I missed you too" she whispered back. "Wait, am I missing something?!" Alfredo piped up. I honestly forgot he was here for a moment.

"Oh, sorry Fredo. I've known Starr since I was 2 years old. She was my bestfriend growing up. I remember when they used to call us Stratford Sweethearts." I said, directing my last sentence towards Starr. She smiled toward me. Wow, I missed that smile.

"Yeah, then I moved to the States when I was 10" she added. I turned to her. "What part of keep in touch did you not understand, eh?"

"I lost my phone on the way there, so I didn't have your number" she defended.

"Well all that matters is that you're here now" I said. "Wait, so you guys dated?" Alfredo cut in.

💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶💕🎶

Author's Note: I know guys, crappy ending. But it's late right now and this has been the hardest chapter to upload, y'all just don't understand.

How about we do a little challenge? Let's see how much y'all like this story and want it to keep going.

Challenge:
5 comments ( limited to one per person counted)
10 votes

No, I won't blackmail you guys, I just really want to get more reads.

We got 1.5k reads. Let's shoot for 2k!!!
Live. Love. Life. Bieber.

~Starr