Chapter Fourteen

*This chapter is going to be in Logan's P.O.V. because it's the only way it'll work and sound right. And I will hardly ever do this*

Logan's P.O.V

Becca and Hayley were supposed to be back already, they left like four freaking hours ago and still weren't home. I hoped nothing bad happened to them, like another car accident or something. I paced back and forth in the living room. Dad and Hayley's mom had left for the weekend to take care of some wedding business and they wouldn't be back until Monday.

"Help!'' Becca's voice came from the front door.

Hayley's arm was thrown over Becca's shoulder and Becca was helping Hayley get inside. I grabbed Hayley's other arm, being careful not to injure it more than it already was, and immediately the smell of alcohol hit me. We set her down on a chair that Molly had left at the foot of the stairs from building her club house. Thank God it was there.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The punch was spiked and she had way to much of it."

I sighed. When I looked over at Hayley, she was leaning to her left a little way to much that she lost her balance and almost toppled over, until I caught her.

"Thanks, Becca for bringing her home."

"No problem. I gotta go before my folks start calling me."

"Thanks again."

"Your welcome," she said then left.

"I don't think she likes me," Hayley said.

"Why?"

"Because she thinks you have feelings for me."

I rolled my eyes. That was the alcohol talking. "She dosen't think that."

"Yes she does," she insisted.

"And how do you know that?"

"She told me."

"She told you that?"

"Yep!"

I rubbed my eyes. I didn't want to deal with this right now, I needed to get Hayley to bed because she was going to have one hell of hangover tomorrow.

"Come on, time to go upstairs." I tried to help her walk but she pushed me away and mumbled something about being able to walk on her own and that she didn't need me.

When she tripped and almost fell on her face three times, I picked her up and carried her the rest of the way to her room and dropped her on the bed. Which was a big mistake because she bounced onto the bed, then bounced right off onto the floor.

She got up from the floor and climbed onto the bed. I dug around in her dresser looking for some pj's for her, and the only thing I came up with was a t-shirt, and some shorts that had penguins on them. It would suffice.

I barely got her into her t-shirt when she looked at me with a horrified expression on her face. What was the big deal? I was helping her change into her pajamas, nothing else. She covered her mouth and took off running across the hall to the bathroom. I heard her throw up her entire stomach and almost felt like throwing up myself.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled her hair back as she leaned into the toilet and threw up some more. She leaned against the wall and stared at me. I stared back trying to figure out how a girl like her would end up like this with her head in a toilet. What felt like hours she was finally done, she got up from the floor and stumbled back into her room. She collapsed onto the bed and closed her eyes.