Chapter Seventeen

"Oh, Sweetie. You look so beautiful," my mom said. We were at the bridal shop trying on the dress she had picked for me. I felt naked even though I was fully clothed. The dress was white, strapless, and had a lavender bow that tied in the back. It was really tight at the top which made my chest look huge. I stared at myself in the mirror and grimaced.

Molly was sitting on the white couch next to Rose. She also kept telling me that I looked "bewtiful". But I didn't feel beautiful. I felt like a clown or one of those girls at school that always dress and act fake.

Logan walked out of his dressing room and his eyes widened when they saw me. I looked down at me feet, feeling self conscious. I hate to say Logan looked good in his tux. Damn him.

"Can I take this off now?" I asked mom.

"Do you like it?"

I nodded. "It's perfect." My cheeks were growing hot. I could still feel Logan's eyes on me.

"You can go change now," mom said to both me and Logan. "Oh, wait! Can you take the girls home for me, Logan? I would but I have to make some more errands."

"No!" I said out loud. Everyone looked at me confused, except for Molly, who was to busy looking at other dresses. "I was going to go to the hospital after this, remember? To see Shawn."

"I'll take you," Logan offered.

"Thank you," mom said.

I slowly changed out of the dress and into my comfortable jeans and blouse. Maybe if I made him wait, he'd leave, but I was wrong. When I stepped out of the dressing room, mom and Rose were gone but Logan was sitting on the couch with Molly.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"I think so."

We drove to the hospital in silence. Well not really in silence. Molly kept ranting on about school, the wedding, her toys, and everything else a six year old could talk about.

"What would you name your guys' baby?" she asked us.

I looked at her baffled. She wasn't going to give up on me and Logan. I looked at him for help, but he kept his eyes on the road.

"Why don't you come up with a name," he said. How could he act as if this was nothing? We weren't even together and his little sister was planning on us having a baby! Together!

"Um, Holly!"

"Holly? Why Holly?"

"Because it sounds like Molly. It starts with an H like Hayley."

"That makes sense."

I pulled out my phone. I got a text and smiled when Chris' name popped up on the screen. Still on for tonight? It read. I replied: Yup :)

"What are you smiling for?" Logan asked.

"Yeah, what are you smiling for?" Molly repeated.

"Nothing," I said and put my phone back in my pocket.

We got to the hospital and had to lie to the nurse just to see if Shawn was in the same room as before. Turns out he was, but I thought the lady made a mistake because the room was empty. We were about to leave when Shawn stepped out from the bathroom. He still had a few cuts and bruises on his face but other than that, he was beginning to look like himself again.

"You're awake!" I screamed.

"I'm awake," he said and laid down on the bed.

"When did you...?"