It All Started With A Text...

Hey everyone! I got super bored and I have Writer's Block for my other story, and I was in science yesterady when this story idea hit me! I don't even know where it will go, it'll just play out by ear, I guess. Anyways, uh, here's your story!

It All Started With A Text

Prologue

I guess you could say that I was sick. I was a sick, twisted person. But if you actually took the time to know me, you would know the real reason I had gone to the extremes I did.

I never thought I would end up like this. I've always been one to enjoy themselves, and not worry about what other people think. I didn't care, it never mattered to me.

People respected me. I was popular, but never stuck up. I was friends with everyone and I never acted snobby. Oh, and yes, I was a cheerleader and a memeber of the varsity dance team. 

This is all I can think about as I lay here in my hospital bed, thinking and praying. How did this all happen?

Well, It All Started With A Text.

And this is my story.

So, how is it? Don't worry, it's just the prologue.

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN/ADD TO LIBRARY/TELL YOUR FRIENDS

If you want, I guess....lol. Anyways, I'll be writing the first chapter within a couple of days. Anyways, I'll just go write now. Bye!