Chapter One

So, guys, like I said in the prologue, I really don't have this story planned out AT ALL. It will be played out as I go along, so if you would like a say in how it goes, go ahead and Private Message me with any ideas. I'll dedicate a chapter to you if you do!

Anyways, here's your first chapter!

It All Started With A Text...

Chapter One

It all started one day after school. I was just sitting in my room, clicking around on my computer, when my cell phone buzzed. Thinking it was my best friend, Karla, so I flicked it open without thinking. The text made my heart skip a beat, though. It read:

"Hey, Alexa. So, I just want to say how ugly and fat you are. I can't believe that you're popular and on the cheer and dance teams. You're so stupid and ugly, and stuck up."

I dropped my phone on my bed and scrambled to my mirror. I was 5'5", and around 110 pounds. There's no way that I'm fat. Well, except for my thighs, and a bit of my arms, too. Come to think of it, I've got a tiny bit of stomach and butt fat on me, too.

But surely, it wasn't that much! But I guess I was wrong. And I couldn't be that ugly. I've got a pretty face, with dark blonde hair with natural light brown highlights. I've got fair, clear skin, and a cute smile, and sparkling blue eyes.

And my clothes are fine, too. I hate to say it, I really do, but I'm pretty rich. My dad is the CEO of an advertising company, and my mom is a lawyer. So we're good, money-wise.

But who sent the text? I checked the number. I didn't recognize it. So I called Karla, my best friend.

"Alexa, what's up?" she asked as she answered her phone.

"Hey, can you come over?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be there in five," she said, hanging up. That's what I loved about Karla. She's always there for you, no matter what. She's co-captain of the cheerleading squad, and also on the dance team with me. She lives right down the street, so she's always close.

When the doorbell rang, I let her inside and we went up to my room.

"What's up?" she asked carefully as we sat on my bed. I pulled out my phone and opened it to the text. She read it, her mouth dropping. "Alexa, you can't believe them. you're not fat or ugly, and you're not stuck up. You're nice, and smart, and pretty, and thin."

I just shrugged and blinked. Then I broke down. Karla opened her arms and I just cried for a couple minutes.

When I had no more tears left, I gave a shaky laugh and dried my eye with a tissue. I blew my nose and then my mom called to us up the stairs.

"Girls, dinner time!"

We both went to the kitchen and sat down at the table. Our plates were filled and I zoned in on my plate. Karla and I both sat down, and then we all said grace.

Yes, I am a Christain, and proud of it!

When we were done eating, I washed off my plate, and then Karla and I went to my room again to try and figure the number out. After an hour, we had gotten no where, so Karla had to go.

She waved good-bye, and then left. She would drive, but we're only in sophomore year, so we're fifteen. When she was gone, I got a bowl of chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and sprinkles. I ate my ice cream quickly, and then went back to my room. I changed out of my clothes and into my bathrobe, and then went into my ensuite.

I turned on my jacuzzi bathtub and let it fill up with steaming hot water. I plugged my stereo in and popped in my Taylor Swift CD. Then I placed my iPod touch in my special waterproof case and hopped into the bath. I sunk into the bubbles I added and closed my eyes.