Chapter Fourteen

Honestly, I am thinking of ending this story in a couple of chapters. I think it will not only help me in the Watty Awards to have it finished soon, but I honestly don't have much more for this book. I might have a sequeal, I might not...

Anyways, so there will be two-five more chapters, I am estimating, and if I have a sequeal, it won't be entered in the Watty Awards, but I might start another book that is going to be in the Watty Awards after this.

It will either be a...

A) Mermaid fantasy

B) Dance Moms FanFic

C) Or another teen fiction that I have planned.

Anyways, here is the new chapter.

Oh, yeah, and I am really sorry for not uploading, just had a lot of stuff going on.

AND this chapter is dedicated not to the first commenter, but to TaimiJ because she has been cheering me up!!!

It All Started With A Text....

Chapter Fourteen

"Okay, ladies, run it one more time and then we're going to be leaving for the airport!" Linda shouted, which caused us all to scramble to our beginning positions.

The music started, and we all came out doing aerials and front tucks. When we were all in positions, we started cheering, and soon, I was being lifted into the air and tossed. After I twirled two times, four people caught me and we went back into cheering.

Our ending position was in a pyramid, with me on top. There are four girls in front so they catch me when I get flipped off the top. That's the most nerve-wracking part, because I'm like ten feet up in the air and there isn't a cable or anything to help me if I fall.

After we ran the number, we grabbed our bags and we all went to the big bus that was rented by the school, with a driver. After we were all sitting, Karla and I grabbed seats in the midle of the bus and everyone started chatting.

When we were settling down, about halfway to the airport, my phone buzzed. I knew it wasn't my parents, they were both in meetings, and all my friends knew I was heading to nationals.

It was from Josh. Surprised, I opened it, and then smiled. It was a text saying good luck and he knew I could do it.

I hadn't gotten any more texts in the past few days, so that was a good sign. Maybe the person just gave up.

Soon, we were at the airport, and we were rushing to get to our plane. We got checked in and our boarding passes all checked, and soon, we were all situated in our seats, ready for the two hour plane ride.

It was an interesting plane ride. We were riding business class, but it was pretty empty for a Saturday. There was only a handful of other people in our section, so we weren't anoying many people.

All of us were laughing and joking around the whole time, and as soon as we arrived in Florida, we all got our luggage quickly, and then we got the shuttle service to our hotel, which was conveniently right down the street from the arena that nationals was going to be hosted in.

"Now, room assignments! Karla, Alexa, Sasha, and Gina in room 311. Anna, Ally, Kourtney, and Jane, 312. Hanna, Jasmine, and Emma, 313. Emily, Monica, and Amber, 314. I'm in 315 if any of you need anything. Tonight, no leaving the hotel. Curfew is nine-thirty, no exceptions. If you are in any later than that, you are looking at two weeks detention, a phone call home, and being banned from the squad as soon as we get home. No exceptions unless cleared with me first. Dinner will be served to your rooms at five, courtesy of the competiiton. Just check what you want on the slips left in your room and leave it outside your door. Tomorrow, you are to be up and downstairs in the breakfast room at eight. Now, enough of my rambling, you can go."