Chapter Twelve

SO sorry for the loate upload, I've been having computer issues and Writer's Block. But, uh, I tried a new chapter!

 To the side is the new dance song ----->

 And I need a small favor! If anyone can find me a good picture of Ashley Tisdale with her BLONDE hair, with it curled, and her smiling, could you please? Because all the ones I like are over 240 characters, which is the max Wattpad will allow me! 

If you get me a picture and I use it, I might fan you and read your stories! PLEASE help!

It All Started With A Text....

Chapter Twelve

I thought I wasn't fat. But that changed when I got another text.

I was almost asleep when my phone buzzed on my side table. I sighed and sat up, grabbing my phone and sliding it open. There was a new text that read:

"Hey, fat cow. Can't even believe you got a boyfriend. He must be really desperate to go out with an ugly, fat cow like you. Sleep on that one, cow."

I threw my phone and my bed and willed myself not to cry. It didn't work. I managed to keep quiet, though, and ten minutes later, I was done crying. I took a deep, shaky breath and then walked unsteadily to my bathroom. I locked the door behind me and examined myself.

I guess I could take a little fat off of my thighs, and a bit off my stomach too. Oh, and my butt. Then I faced my fear and stood on the scale. My eyes popped open when I saw 115 appear. I took a deep breath and shuffled to my room, and climbed into my bed. I closed my eyes, but it took over an hour for me to fall asleep.

All night long, I kept waking up. I couldn't get my mind off of that text. I still didn't know who sent it.

When my mom came to wake me up for church this morning, I had just managed to fall back asleep. She shook me awake and I quickly sprung up. My mom, not detecting anything was wrong, smiled at me and Karla came in.

"Hey," she greeted me.

I groaned and fell back onto my bed. "I'm tired," I moaned.

"Well, we have church," Karla said slowly.

"I know, but I got like no sleep last nigh."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure," I lied smoothly.

"Well, you better get dressed, and then come downstairs to eat," she replied, giving me a smile. I gave her a half-smile back, and then she left, closing my door behind her.

I went to my closet and picked out a pair of loose, flowing black dress pants, a tight-at-the-hips and loose everywhere else blue long-sleeve shirt, a black necklace, and a pair of black flats. I frowned at my reflection. Not a very good outfit; but I was exhausted.

I simply parted my hair and brushed it, and then put on some mascara and eyeliner, and went sleepily down the stairs, where everyone else was eating. I grabbed a piece of toast and slowly ate it. 

My mom frowned at me and asked, "Aren't you hungry?"

"No, not really," I told her, picking at the crust. Then I stood up and threw it and my napkin away. I drank a little bit of water, and then grabbed my purse and we all went out to the car.

After we arrived at church, we walked into the building. For the next hour, I watched little kids in the nursery and when the service was over, Karla and I met up with my parents and we all went back to the car.

We drove home, and I quickly changed into a pair of white sweat pants and a purple T-shirt. Then I went down to the living room, and Karla and I watched TV for an hour before I asked, "Want to have a baking day?"