Chapter 3: The Scars...

Everyone came back into the room to see Mepshito grinning and Shura, who just arrived but looked like she was in a bad mood.

Mephisto: Welcome back exwires~~!

Bon: Shut it...

Mephisto keeps grinning.

Mephisto: Alright! Time to read a little bit more of Okumura-kun~!

Rin bonked his head on the table.

Rin: Why Me?!!

Yukio walk up to Rin and pat him on the shoulder.

Yukio: It's okay Rin...Would you like it if I read...

Rin groans...Why Yukio of all people had volunteered, he was uncomfortable when Shiemi read. But now Yukio reading his secrets felt a thousands times worse.

Shura: Hey Chicken! Just get on with it! I got better things to do!

Bon: Like go drinking beer, booby lady?

Shura: What was that? -Pulls out sword-

Bon:-Scared- .....Nothing.....

Shura: Yeah that's what I thought.

Shima: -LMAO-

Bon: Shut up Shima!

Yukio sighs as he begins to read Rin's diary again. He hence his breath as he looked in horror. Every one looked at him with worry.

Shiemi: Yuki...Is something wrong?

Yukio: .....

Yukio looks at Rin with a look that said 'You sure you want me to read?'. With Rin replying 'Just get on with it!'

Yukio: Dear Diary, no one notice yet but I have been cutting myself. I'm not sure when it happend...It's just trigger something inside me...When everyone turns their back on me...I resort to breaking down and use a knife to cut myself. I don't think I can stop...I deserve this for being the son of Satan after all.

Everyone eyes went wide as they look at Rin...They also notice he was wearing his usual true cross academy blazer. He never would usually wear one.

Yukio: Nii-san...Show me your arms...

Rin sigh and took off his jacket.

Everyone gasped in horror. Shiemi was crying. Shima and Konekomaru stared with guilt. Izumo stared with wide eyes. Bon felted very bitter. Shura was cussing. And finally Yukio was so close to breaking down again.

Rin had cuts all over his arms. Some part of them were carved with words like 'Demon' or 'Monster'. Some of the cuts look fresh and brand new...

Rin:......

Yukio: N-Nii-san...

Bon: You idiot!! You didn't have to cut yourself! What were you thinking?!

Rin: WHAT WAS I THINKING?! LAST TIME I CHECK YOU ALL WANTED ME TO DIE! REMEMBER BON, YOU SAID 'SATAN'S SON SHOULD NOT BE HERE AT TRUE CROSS'! YOU ALL CALLED ME NAMES LIKE DEMON OR MONSTER! YOUR ALWAYS LECTURING ME ABOUT WHAT I AM! I'M SICK OF IT!! DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU ASSHOLES THAT I DID NOT WANT TO BECOME THIS WAY?!!

Everyone:........

Bon:........(Shit...I messed up...Big time...)

Yukio: Nii-san....

Rin: I don't care no more...What's the use of living anyway when everyone in the whole world wants you dead.

Yukio hugged Rin again.

Yukio: Please Rin...Don't...Do this anymore...I'll stop you if you try again...

Rin:-Sighs- Alright...

Shiemi: Same here Rin...I'm so sorry...I also pushed you to do this...

Rin: It's okay....I forgive you already Shiemi...

Shiemi: But you shouldn't have...I been a horrible friend...I hurted you...When I first met you, I thought you were a demon and you were angry that day. Then that time you were trying to help me with my friend problem. All I did was yelled at you and said "You already have friends" when it finally occur to me...You never did have friends....You were treated horribly...By me and everyone...I'm so sorry....

Rin:...

Shima: Yeah Okumura I'm sorry...I was scared of you..But I never hated you...

Konekomaru: Same here Rin...I'm very sorry...

Izumo: Even though I hardly did anything. But I felt like I should've did something. So I'm sorry.

Bon: Yeah....Okumura...I was an asshole...I'm very sorry to be the one of the people who hurted you the most.

Rin: Geez. What's with all these. I said I'm over it.

Yukio: Nii-san...Can I continue?

Rin: ...Sure...

Yukio: Dear Diary, Bon said I have no idea what everyone been through because of Satan. But little did he know. I never thought of Satan as my father. I want to beat him like everyone else did. Because Satan had took someone precious from me who raised me better than he ever did.

Yukio:.....

Rin:.....

Shura:.....

Exwires: What?

Shura then glared at Bon.

Shura: You idiot!! You told him that?!!

Bon: I-I was angry...I didn't know he also lost someone he cared about to Satan....

Shura: Your a stupid idiot, rooster head! Rin never thought of Satan as his father. The man who raised Rin and Yukio was Shiro Fujimoto and he was a better father to them than Satan ever was. But however Shiro died because of Satan and Rin thought it was his own fault....

Bon:....I...I...

Shima: Yeah Bon, what you said was kinda mean.

Bon: What?!

Konekomaru: Well true remember. Back when you met Rin you thought he was just some stupid spoiled rich kid. But after finding out he was the son of satan. You really hurt him a lot.

Shura: Yeah so imagine yourself being in Rin's shoes. Imagine the pain of how is feel like to believe you murder the man who raised you.

Yukio:......

Bon:...I...I...Rin...I'm sorry...I didn't know....

Rin: It's okay now...It's in the past...

Bon nods but he felt like he needed to really work on his people skills. He also needed to work on his friendship with Rin.

Mephisto: Alright! I think that's enough with Rin. It's time we start talking about you Okumura-Sensei~!

Yukio:.....WHAT?!

TBC.