Chapter 15: You Kidding Me?! More Secrets?!

Everyone in the classroom all begin to have conversation. Usually Yukio would make sure everyone would stay quiet. But after finding out so many secrets. He just lets them do what they want...For now that is...He feels behind in his work. He hasn't taught no one anything for almost a week. But Mephisto was letting him get a break from work even though Yukio tried to protest.

But after that, he settled down and started spending more time with his brother. This remind him of all the times they played together when they were kids. But all of those memories faded away due to growing up, being distant, and Satan, of course.

Yukio smiles as he watch his brother started talking with Shiemi. He really does love his Nii-san. He felted so guilty of how he treated Rin over the past few months. Yukio couldn't help but blame himself. But now that Rin looked so happy, Yukio was really glad. No matter what his Nii-san was always the one to melt his cold exorcist heart.

Rin: Yukio~! Earth to Yukio~! Stop spacing out four-eyes~!

Yukio: Hmm...What?

Rin scolded. Strange Rin would never scold before. Maybe he started acting like a big brother again.

Rin: And your suppose to be the teacher here.

Yukio growled playfully

Yukio: Shut it Nii-san.

Rin chuckled lightly before Mephisto showed up.

Mephisto: Hello~!

Everyone groaned. Now what?!

Mephisto: Everyone still got a little more secrets to be told~!

Rin: ...You kidding me....More Secrets?!

Everyone agreed with Rin...

This demon clown seriously wants to get hurt...Doesn't he?

Mephisto: So who wants to read?

Shiemi: I...Guess it wouldn't hurt if I do it again.

Everyone nods as Shiemi grabs the entry.

Shiemi: Oh it's Shima-kun. Dear Diary, I haven't told Kamaki yet...But her mother is a patient in the illuminati.

Izumo: WHAT?!!

Everyone looked at Shima who surprisely had a guilty look on his face.

Shima: Yeah...On a mission some months ago, some of us captured her and took her in...She's now an experiment being tested on...

Izumo: Your assholes are experimenting on my Mom?!!!

Everyone besides Rin was shocked. They thought Izumo hated her mother for what she did.

Izumo: What? Just because she was horrible to me doesn't prove anything...She still my mother even after what she did...

Shiemi: Miss Kamaki....

Shima: Do you....Still want to see her...Your mother I mean...

Izumo:...No...She had it coming...So don't think I'll do anything you say.

Shima: -Chuckles- For some reasom, I know you will say that.

Rin: You not to try anything are you Shima?

Bon: Yeah...We really can't trust you alone with Kamaki.

Shima: Nope...Too lazy...I rather go look at porn.

Both of his friends sweatdropped.

Konekomaru: (Yeah...That sounds like the old Shima...)

Bon: (Is he really part of the illuminati?)

Shiemi: Moving on. Oh it's Rin. Dear Diary. Yukio and the others are always telling me to control the flames. They would even critize me if I don't. I like to see them try this. It's not easy being a demon.

Everyone:....

Yukio: S-Sorry Rin...I didn't know you felt that way.

Yukio didn't really mean to pressure Rin about the flames. He was just worried that Rin or someone might get hurt.

Shiemi: Next Entry...It's Rin again...Dear Diary, I want everyone to acknowledge my flames. I want to use them for good. Not for destruction.

Everyone didn't know how to respond to that. They shouldn't have never hurted Rin about when they spoke about the blue flames of how they kill people. Rin must've be really sensitive if someone talks about them.

Shiemi: Okay...Umm...Rin. Again.

Rin:....

Shiemi: Dear Diary. Yukio doesn't love me. He never did. He ignores my existence unless it involves homework or training. He only sees me as a threat and a weapon. Liek everyone else does...

Everyone:.......

Yukio: Rin....I....

Rin: Fuck off. I don't want your apologies anymore.

Yukio flinched at the darkness in Rin's tone.

And just when they all were about to get along too. They wonder how long Rin has been feeling this bitter.

Shiemi: Moving on. It's more about Rin. Dear Diary. I know everyone grows up and die. But...I do not....I heard I'll stop aging at 21. It's sad that everyone will go while I'll still remain.

The silence came back again. It was so thick you can cut it with a knife. The truth is...Humans go old and die. That's their life cycle. While demons live longer. That's the sad bitter reality. No wonder demons get lonely.

Shura: Rin....

Bon: Okumura...Don't feel that way. Sure we all are going to grow up and well...Move on...But that's what happends to every humans.

Shima: Yeah. I agree with Bon. None of us last forever.

Shiemi: But no matter what Rin. We still be your friend.

Izumo: So let's enjoy these memories together with you before our time runs out.

Yukio: Nii-san. Don't worry. I'll be here with you. Because. I'm a demon too. So I won't be dying anytime soon. I'll always be by your side. So you won't be alone.

Rin:...Thanks everyone.

Everyone smiled as Rin looked in relief.

No matter if everyone would grow and die. Rin will forever be their friend. They will always live in his heart. And Yukio...Yukio would still be with him...So maybe he won't be so lonely.

Mephisto: Alright everyone. Now we are going to learn more secres but not yours.

Everyone looked confused.

Yukio: What do you mean by that Sir Pheles?

Mephisto: It's time you all learn some secrets from the dead.

TBC.